Welcome To aBlackWeb

Did you sleep on Bar Exam 4?

As a lyricist/rappity rapper/MC /wordsmith or whatever other term u wanna use he is top 10 greatest of all time though

1. Jay-Z
2. Nas
3. Canibus
4. Rakim
5. Andre 3000
6. Inspectah Deck
7. Killah Priest
8. Kool G Rap
9. Royce
10. Busta Rhymes

Royce is a snooze

That's the thing a lot of these I.C posters and male rap head bloggers online in general just don't seem to get it that females do not listen to rappers like Royce and that style of rap

And it's not always based on females just always wanting to hear Pop commercial radio rappers that sing like Eminem, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Post Malone, Young Thug, Future

I know females that listen to straight South London Drill Rap like 674, 150 Aigons, 410, Harlem Spartans, 861 no singing in Drill just straight rappin and straight killer Gangsta content. It's because even though it's not Pop rap aka Hip-Pop they still have a vibe and sauce to their songs flava. Same way some females listen to Dipset, Tony Yayo, Young Jeezy.

Besides rapping really lyrical and MC-ing Royce can't do anything else at all. He makes the type of music females despise and hate

That's the thing a lot of these I.C posters and male rap head bloggers online in general just don't seem to get it that females do not listen to rappers like Royce and that style of rap

And it's not always based on females just always wanting to hear Pop commercial radio rappers that sing like Eminem, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Post Malone, Young Thug, Future

I know females that listen to straight South London Drill Rap like 674, 150 Aigons, 410, Harlem Spartans, 861 no singing in Drill just straight rappin and straight killer Gangsta content. It's because even though it's not Pop rap aka Hip-Pop they still have a vibe and sauce to their songs flava. Same way some females listen to Dipset, Tony Yayo, Young Jeezy.

Besides rapping really lyrical and MC-ing Royce can't do anything else at all. He makes the type of music females despise and hate

ummmmmmmmmm....what?

Im confused by what youre trying to convey here? I have female friends that listen to royce and enjoy him.

ummmmmmmmmm....what?

Im confused by what youre trying to convey here? I have female friends that listen to royce and enjoy him.
Jonsey...I'm going to say this once. Do. Not. Engage. There's something legit wrong with her and she'll end up talking to herself and all topics revolve around Eminem. Don't. Do. It.

ummmmmmmmmm....what?

Fair enough i'm very shocked as hell about this but typically females do not listen to Royce or lyrical rap. I was speaking from the general perspective

I did sleep on it. I havent listened to a mixtape (from anybody) since the bar exam 2 Or Mood Muzik 3, whichever came last. I know Mood Muzik 4 was essentially an album i think.

I used to love mixtapes, but for a long time if it isnt an official album or EP i dont really check for it. Ill peep some tracks on youtube and if it has a lot i like then i will download it.

Just heard too many mixtapes that were clearly throw away songs. Some rappers put really great songs on mixtapes, but a lot dont. Unfortunately now that throwaway sound is on a lot of peoples albums.

He can't write or make songs

Can rap his ass of though like other similar dope MC's like Hov, Bis, Nas, Black Thought, Cassidy, Jamar, Pun, Rakim

Back