Welcome To aBlackWeb

Did You Respect Your Teachers Growing Up?

Some of them. The ones that I didn’t respect were because it was clear they were going out of their way to do more for other students they deemed worthy of it. Like my 8th grade teacher literally separated the class into two groups and had the desk rearranged to sit the students she felt were better at algebra on one side of the classroom and would legit only teach that group during the day at times.

Yeah I did

especially substitutes

I was a asshole to some of my teachers mostly cause they deserved it but I used to hate when kids would get brand new with a substitute teacher. I'd be calling the fakes out. Like "you don't be on that when mr. Curry here nigga shut up."

I don't know what it was but I would always empathize with the substitutes cause everyone would just take it as a time to fuck around.

I was really trying to gatekeep the fuckery lmaooooo.

I was a asshole to some of my teachers mostly cause they deserved it but I used to hate when kids would get brand new with a substitute teacher. I'd be calling the fakes out. Like "you don't be on that when mr. Curry here nigga shut up."

I don't know what it was but I would always empathize with the substitutes cause everyone would just take it as a time to fuck around.

I was really trying to gatekeep the fuckery lmaooooo.
Man the sub was only going to be there for 2 days max and it was basically a regular person who didn’t have any real idea how things worked with the class so to come in to kids flat out ignoring them and talking shit and being loud and not doing work they gave out I felt bad.

I always did what they said

I seen niggas steal cookies the sub brought in as a snack for themself

like a whole row of chips ahoy lol

Only because I was scared of getting in trouble, looking back, I have very little respect for almost any of my teachers.

You reach the same age your teachers were when you were in HS, and you realize the majority of them ain't shit.

Most of them. Had a few i absolutely hated and thought were pieces of trash. Now that im thinking about it, the ones i disliked were all coincidentally math teachers, but because they taught math wasnt the reason i hated them lol.

I had a lot more respect for teachers of color which was very few but even they still got the work when it came to me. Never was disrespectful but you wasn’t gonna make me do something I didn’t wanna do

I wasn't really disrespectful.. just a class clown

and that always depended on who i had in class with me.. shit was so crazy in middle school. the teachers had me and my homies all figured out.

It was 5 of us.. So if any teacher ended up w/ like 3 or 4 of us in the same class then they'd get w/ the other teachers and start making trades and shit just so they could keep us separated.

Back