Welcome To aBlackWeb

Did you know there was pyramids in the the Grand Canyon?

I just watched this whole shit & they didnt find no pyramid or even go inside any cave

The gold pieces in the thumbnail are lead replicas painted gold

:word?:

Lol I didn’t wanna say nothing since I didn’t watch it

But my Google search found nothing solid on the subject

If they did have pyramids I would expect it to be an offshoot of Aztecs or other pyramid builders from that region rather than Egyptians

Lol I didn’t wanna say nothing since I didn’t watch it

But my Google search found nothing solid on the subject

If they did have pyramids I would expect it to be an offshoot of Aztecs or other pyramid builders from that region rather than Egyptians
so you found nothing about this theory?

or just nothing "solid"

so you found nothing about this theory?

or just nothing "solid"

Everybody seems to be citing the same AZ Gazette article from 1909 which says two archaeologists found evidence of this. Why has no other archaeologist been able to go find the same thing in over 100 yrs?

Everybody seems to be citing the same AZ Gazette article from 1909 which says two archaeologists found evidence of this. Why has no other archaeologist been able to go find the same thing in over 100 yrs?
maybe because its now off limits?

The smithsonian side of the story...

Ancient alien theorists are not happy in the comments

The vid n the OP has the host follow a guy who claims to know the location of a giant cave that can house 50k people and a pyramid

They then helicopter out to a random vantage point spot. He points at a mountain says its inside there but its impossible to enter or see....

200.gif

:word?:

Then the host travels to talk to a hillbilly in Illinois with gold painted lead.

The hillbilly says they are replicas bcuz original egyptian gold artifacts were melted down to sell for cash

:foh3:

Back