Welcome To aBlackWeb

Did L.A Reid Step Down Because of Sexual Assault Allegations?

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Last week we reported that record executive L.A Reid who was chairman of Epic would be stepping down. During the time of the report there was no reason as to why he would be stepping down, but last night some reports came out that might give us a better understanding of what may have took place. Last night The New York Post reported that his exit was in response to many accusations of sexual harassment by a female co-worker.

The accuser who remains unnamed, accuses Reid, who’s a married man, of making inappropriate physical advances at her during a holiday party dating back to December. According to the report, she also said while they were out of town on business at a hotel he told her to get in the bed and give him a “hug” …… a “hug”. She goes on to say Reid would also tell her how to dress and would describe her as “fine”. No statement has been made on the allegations from Reid or his lawyers, but I’m sure there will be soon.

Sigh.

I seen this and said "oh, okay that's why he's stepping down." However, being out of town on business, why was she in his room? Unless, that's what mfs do.

Back