Welcome To aBlackWeb

DEBATE Dick Pics Galore: Last Post Made By: AP 2.5

Next time someone sends me a DM saying "this person did_______" with no proof, I'ma just ban whoever they accusing just cause I was sent a complaint

Let's see how many people we still have members here 🫤

GOT DAMMIT NIGGA
View attachment 1350121

Allah sent me a message saying someone sent him a weird PM

That was his very first message

In that message he sent a link.

At this point, he didn't say what it was.

My very first reply to him was I couldn't open the link, send me a screenshot. I assumed it was the scat bandit that was terrorizing the site when Goldie was out.

Allah sent me like 3 straight messages talking about how appalled he was or something. Over the course of like 3 days or some shit. He finally sends a PM with a link but this time he told me what it was. To this day, I've never clicked it.

I just banned the dude off gp at that point
That was a scary time. Was cautious about clicking on a thread if the last person to post was a new account

Next time someone sends me a DM saying "this person did_______" with no proof, I'ma just ban whoever they accusing just cause I was sent a complaint

Let's see how many people we still have members here 🫤
Fam..

I had proof.

I was hesitant about sending a screenshot because of the content.

I sent it because you requested it.

My recollection of events might be slightly off because of the time lapse.

But, for the most part, that’s how I remember it going down.

I legit wanted this to be a mod appreciation discussion, but it somehow immediately went left.

1722360741459.gif

Understable, but I’m talking overall… unless yall tellin me it’s an epidemic of unsolicited dick pics being passed around.

In that case I’m bout to report this site to the feds… @Goldie you got predators moving in flocks over here?
Seems like for @AP2.5 to request evidence…. That wasn’t the first time that came across his desk

:hahaha:Mans might have a folder full of evidence

Back