Welcome To aBlackWeb

Diabeetus, Do you have it?

If AP really had a filthy mind, then he could of had excellent responses to Kandy's sweet pee and ApplePastry21 comments, LOL.

Take that for what you will...

Last edited:
i cant remember who said it

if you do, please at them to this thread

but i've had the insulin pump for about 2 years and idk what i would do without it. I was on the insulin pen and that shit was woat

if his wife's pump gave her too much insulin, i can chalk that up to 1 of two things

1) user error...she put too much insulin in the pump

2) her endo had her carb/insulin ratio too high

there is currently, in the UK, approval for them to start implanting artificial pancreases in humans that will function JUST like the pump, with the only difference being it will auto regulate you just like a real functioning pancreas would, and you will no longer be responsible for carb counting

@HellCzar

here you go brah

i cant remember who said it

if you do, please at them to this thread

but i've had the insulin pump for about 2 years and idk what i would do without it. I was on the insulin pen and that shit was woat

if his wife's pump gave her too much insulin, i can chalk that up to 1 of two things

1) user error...she put too much insulin in the pump

2) her endo had her carb/insulin ratio too high

there is currently, in the UK, approval for them to start implanting artificial pancreases in humans that will function JUST like the pump, with the only difference being it will auto regulate you just like a real functioning pancreas would, and you will no longer be responsible for carb counting

@HellCzar

here you go brah

Oh ok

My dad was just diagnosed so I'm paranoid and gonna get tested in a few weeks. I had blood tests back in August and was good but yea I'm paranoid lol
I've checked out the diets. There's some good food you can still eat so that's good. What would suck would be that I couldn't eat reeses peanut butter cups anymore. That'd be tough because I'm addicted to those.
I was surprised by the lack of really good apps though.
Didn't know that if you can manage your diet and eat healthy that you wont have to deal with the bad side effects of it so that's cool

My dad was just diagnosed so I'm paranoid and gonna get tested in a few weeks. I had blood tests back in August and was good but yea I'm paranoid lol
I've checked out the diets. There's some good food you can still eat so that's good. What would suck would be that I couldn't eat reeses peanut butter cups anymore. That'd be tough because I'm addicted to those.
I was surprised by the lack of really good apps though.
Didn't know that if you can manage your diet and eat healthy that you wont have to deal with the bad side effects of it so that's cool
Type 1 or 2

Back