Welcome To aBlackWeb

Detroit Crazy. Gas Station Beef

I know I can’t be the only one thinking about the financial damage I’m gonna be in when it comes to using my vehicle as a weapon?

This chick struck a person, car, property damage and their own car. That Malibu looked kinda new too unless it was just that clean. But women cars be some of the the most fucked up

Yup my mom refuses to get her gas in Detroit b/c most of the crime that pops off in the city is at the gas stations.

Muhfucka thought he was finna get me at this Sunoco gas station over on Michigan Ave back inna day. Peeped him coming towards me lookin sketchy out the corner of my eye while pumping gas. I kept a push knife on my keychain so I unsheathed it and that got the nigga to think twice about his next move.

Muhfucka thought he was finna get me at this Sunoco gas station over on Michigan Ave back inna day. Peeped him coming towards me lookin sketchy out the corner of my eye while pumping gas. I kept a push knife on my keychain so I unsheathed it and that got the nigga to think twice about his next move.

I don't blame you one bit. When you're in Detroit you got to keep some type of shit on you if commuting back & forth on the daily. I been thinking about getting a ccw license as I'm getting older w/disability. The only reason I haven't done it is b/c I really don't go out as much and when I do go anywhere it's outside the city.

I don't blame you one bit. When you're in Detroit you got to keep some type of shit on you if commuting back & forth on the daily. I been thinking about getting a ccw license as I'm getting older w/disability. The only reason I haven't done it is b/c I really don't go out as much and when I do go anywhere it's outside the city.

Do it. As soon as I touch down in SE MI I'm gettin' mine. I ain't got time to play with them knuckleheads out there. Damned near everybody I know in the city, male or female, is carrying nowadays. One cat I've know since middle school is a pastor nowadays and even he's got his ccw and carries daily.

I know I can’t be the only one thinking about the financial damage I’m gonna be in when it comes to using my vehicle as a weapon?

This chick struck a person, car, property damage and their own car. That Malibu looked kinda new too unless it was just that clean. But women cars be some of the the most fucked up
People like her just can not control their anger and emotions. Now the dummy going to jail and have to pay damages

Back