Welcome To aBlackWeb

Detroit Crazy. Gas Station Beef

That chic in the light pink sweater got lucky af. If she woulda lost her footing she was gonna get ran over something awful. The Upper Room almost had another tenant that night.

Can tell you what happened…I don’t know what happened but I can guess what happened cause I come from a toxic family

In da car is Brenda and Kesha..

they sisters

Kesha don’t fuck wit her mama but Brenda staying wit Kesha now cause of something mama did

Kesha tells Brenda to get such and such cause she not getting out cause fuck they mama.

Brenda goes to the car, mama asks Brenda bout Kesha.

Brenda tells mama

Mama gets out the car, approachs Kesha..

Kesha still heated bout childhood trauma that mama cause

Heated argument, Kesha spits on mama

Mama fights Kesha, Brenda breaks it up

Kesha gets in the car and snaps, years of bullshit wit mama causes a moment of craziness, anyone can get it..

Kesha still mad, mama don’t want no problems no more

"A burnt piece of toast"

200w.gif

Not sure if this was posted already

Anyone know how this got started? They clrearly knew each other

That's Belleville, about 20 miles west of Detroit. See how fast the cops got there? Yeah, that ain't happening in Tha D, even if the cops was sitting off around the block. Belleville PD ain't got shit else to do except arrest dumb muhfuckas for doing dumb muhfucka shit... Well, that and writing speeding tickets.

Looks like the Shell station on Belleville Rd next door to the Burger King. I stopped there to fill up the rental on the way to the airport when I was out that way a coupla months ago. Shit was prolly a visitation exchange gone wrong.

That's Belleville, about 20 miles west of Detroit. See how fast the cops got there? Yeah, that ain't happening in Tha D, even if the cops was sitting off around the block. Belleville PD ain't got shit else to do except arrest dumb muhfuckas for doing dumb muhfucka shit... Well, that and writing speeding tickets.

Looks like the Shell station on Belleville Rd next door to the Burger King. I stopped there to fill up the rental on the way to the airport when I was out that way a coupla months ago. Shit was prolly a visitation exchange gone wrong.
Ok. I just saw the YT channel was Detroit news. That crazy bitch did that with a child in the backseat

I used to work night shift at a gas station, in Jersey.

Meaning im pumping people gas for them.

Thats where I learned to box. Smh. So many folks got either knocked out or came close to it.

I used to work night shift at a gas station, in Jersey.

Meaning im pumping people gas for them.

Thats where I learned to box. Smh. So many folks got either knocked out or came close to it.
I still dont know what yall did for them to make that a law lol

Back