Welcome To aBlackWeb

DEBATE Determining Peoples Blackness

Is your blackness determined by which of your parents is black?

• Total voters
Mike,

What did you mean with this? I don't want to make any assumptions
Exactly what it says. That there's no doubt someone with mixed parents on here and the mother is black. Disrespectful to say she doesn't make her child black. Considering Mother's Day is coming up adds to the disrespect

Exactly what it says. That there's no doubt someone with mixed parents on here and the mother is black. Disrespectful to say she doesn't make her child black. Considering Mother's Day is coming up adds to the disrespect
I should've kept reading backwards cause I have no idea of the context

It all depends on what you look like.

If you look black........you're black.

If you look white.......not lightskinned or fairskinned.........but white, it's ridiculous to call yourself black just because one of your parents is black.

Same way as some mixed people don't think they're black because one of their parents are white.

Black people come in all shades..............except white.

Most mixed race people look like regular lightskinned people.

So, if you're light enough to pass for white.........you're white.

1628392.png

So how we feeling about this brotha?

He's a white man with a black father.

Putin there it is clip.gif

Still a White man.

Motherfucker rolled the dice, nutted in a White woman and bred himself out.

Genes are tricky.

Harkenstein could get a white woman pregnant, and have a black child who has the complexion of his father.

Even though on the surface it would seem like the kid has 2 white parents.

Except one of those white parents carries black genes.

I understand you assuming that there's probably someone on here who has mixed parents.

What I don't understand, however, is why you felt the need to specify the race of the mother.

What was the logic behind that?

Why not just leave it at mixed parents..........regardless of what race the mother or father is?

Now people are looking at you funny because they're starting to think you feel some kind of way about black men impregnating white women...........but don't have a problem with white men impregnating black women.

Yes there are some things that are culturally black. For instance if you grew up in a home with a Black woman then you know what that hot comb smell is like. There's differences by region, country, etc but there are certain things that if you grew up in a Black home and around Black people you would know and recognize even if you don't realize it.
.....NGL, idk what that hot comb smell is like. My mother is black and i never seen that kinda device in our house.

Does it mean im not black enough to be in here? 😬

I understand you assuming that there's probably someone on here who has mixed parents.

What I don't understand, however, is why you felt the need to specify the race of the mother.

What was the logic behind that?

Why not just leave it at mixed parents..........regardless of what race the mother or father is?

Now people are looking at you funny because they're starting to think you feel some kind of way about black men impregnating white women...........but don't have a problem with white men impregnating black women.
Did you read the OP? The context was clearly only about the father. Like I don’t know how you missed that lol

Also as I said Mother’s Day was coming up. That just seemed messed up to think of but maybe it’s just me🤷‍♂️

I don’t care what Dis says. He’s an idiot that keeps trying to race bait me into saying something foul on here to get me banned and it’s not working. It’s really just annoying at this point. AP understood and that’s what mattered to me🤷‍♂️

I know you have a habit of replying really late to posts but I hadn’t thought of this thread for days man lol

.....NGL, idk what that hot comb smell is like. My mother is black and i never seen that kinda device in our house.

Hot combs might not even be a thing anymore.

I remember when my cousins were living with us at my grandma’s and they used to get their hair done in the kitchen with the hot comb. That smell and sizzle are undeniably unique.

I wanted to say this. Hot combs is some OLD OLD school shit. That shit went away when I was a kid and I’m damn near 40

Now if yall said this. All the memories would have flooded back from when my momma use to get my sister ready for school lololololol

IMG_3596.jpeg

Did you read the OP? The context was clearly only about the father. Like I don’t know how you missed that lol

Also as I said Mother’s Day was coming up. That just seemed messed up to think of but maybe it’s just me🤷‍♂️

I don’t care what Dis says. He’s an idiot that keeps trying to race bait me into saying something foul on here to get me banned and it’s not working. It’s really just annoying at this point. AP understood and that’s what mattered to me🤷‍♂️

I know you have a habit of replying really late to posts but I hadn’t thought of this thread for days man lol
you don't belong in here boy

yet you're still in here posting the most words

Why can't black people have anything to ourselves Mike?

What difference does genetics make if you're not on code with black empowerment?
Like i said ☝🏾

What difference does genetics make when yall aint on code?

Instead of inori, ap, or somebody else black telling Mike he's out of pocket for having the audacity to give his opinion here, y'all just let him cook, unchallenged

So what difference does your fucking genetics make if you're not going to actually stand for blackness ABW?

Back