Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

I will say he might need counseling. Get to the root cause on why this brotha has a massage addiction.

Just spitballin...what if they discover during his counseling his actions is a result of childhood trauma where HE was sexually abused as a kid? I'd like to see everyone's opinions then. Would he get any sympathy/empathy?

97 pages and I honestly cannot tell you what this man did that was wrong. I keep hearing he assaulted women during massages, but that he did not force himself on to anyone. Are the details being kept quiet? Having an orgasm during a massage sounds like he's just very sensitive.

I will say he might need counseling. Get to the root cause on why this brotha has a massage addiction.

Just spitballin...what if they discover during his counseling his actions is a result of childhood trauma where HE was sexually abused as a kid? I'd like to see everyone's opinions then. Would he get any sympathy/empathy?

R. Kelly was sexually abused as a kid and nobody has sympathy/empathy for him.

I wouldn't have any sympathy/empathy for Deshaun, bruh is a grown ass man and he out here lying to our faces saying he did nothing wrong.

Whenever I think of this subject, I just get a little flustered. Not because I’m slow or anything. Just off the strength that there’s a lot of red tape, heavy lifting, sifting and hyperbaric language you have to get through. What it seems like to me is, he has this very grand and lustful sexual appetite that in the end? Opens the door for too much confusion.

It seems as if he was pressuring different women to do sexual things for him, because he just has this lustful and carnal spirit on him that’s a little bit too much. I think he enjoys the thrill of so-called regular women helping him quench his sexual thirst. So that probably became too messy for him in terms of just the sheer numbers, as well as his approach. Seems as if he was trying to pay these women off, and did not have the game or the prestige to make the woman feel comfortable enough 100% in terms of what he wanted them to do. So in the end?

It’s like what happen with Trevor Bauer, Trevor has to pay for being a part of something so egregious, same with Watson. Even if what Trevor did to that woman, was something that she wanted? It’s still a stain on the league, because it removes a bit of prestige from the sport itself and how you advertise it. However in the age of being tall told you can’t shame someone for the sexual desires, you still have to have your sexual desires in order. You still have to be

Whenever I think of this subject, I just get a little flustered. Not because I’m slow or anything. Just off the strength that there’s a lot of red tape, heavy lifting, sifting and hyperbaric language you have to get through. What it seems like to me is, he has this very grand and lustful sexual appetite that in the end? Opens the door for too much confusion.

It seems as if he was pressuring different women to do sexual things for him, because he just has this lustful and carnal spirit on him that’s a little bit too much. I think he enjoys the thrill of so-called regular women helping him quench his sexual thirst. So that probably became too messy for him in terms of just the sheer numbers, as well as his approach. Seems as if he was trying to pay these women off, and did not have the game or the prestige to make the woman feel comfortable enough 100% in terms of what he wanted them to do. So in the end?

It’s like what happen with Trevor Bauer, Trevor has to pay for being a part of something so egregious, same with Watson. Even if what Trevor did to that woman, was something that she wanted? It’s still a stain on the league, because it removes a bit of prestige from the sport itself and how you advertise it. However in the age of being tall told you can’t shame someone for the sexual desires, you still have to have your sexual desires in order. You still have to be

Didn't look at it this way either. I always threw out that he got turned out by his 1st experience. Then went around tryin to chase that "high" again.

But you might be on to something wit your assessment.

That dude Trevor needs therapy also. Bruh got some rage going on that he releases it only thru sex.

Didn't look at it this way either. I always threw out that he got turned out by his 1st experience. Then went around tryin to chase that "high" again.

But you might be on to something wit your assessment.

That dude Trevor needs therapy also. Bruh got some rage going on that he releases it only thru sex.

Just from the report of how vast her injury was, it’s like excuse me?

giphy (1).gif

Back