Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

Wait there's more women??
From page two of the petition filed on Monday: “It is now known that in many of Watson’s multiple massage interactions, more than massage therapy occurred — indeed, with at least thirty different women, the ‘more’ that occurred included unwanted sexual advances and outright sexual assault by Watson. Each of those thirty plus women, most of which are complete strangers to one another, experienced strikingly similar conduct from Watson.”
30+ women? Wtf?

The NFLPA has always been garbage

I don't feel any empathy for them anymore

I'm still pro-player but they get fucked in CBA deals I just shrug it off

That's mainly the players' fault for not doing a good job of managing their money.

Basically, the owners know that all they need to do is wait them out...........and the players will eventually fold because they depend too much on those game checks.

Even though they make a lot more than the average person, most of them have expenses which cause them to live paycheck-to-paycheck just like a regular person working a 9-5.

Being complicit with another man’s sexual misconduct is essentially being a man. Thats not sexual assault or rape or domestic violence. But sexual misconduct..on a daily basis 4 or 5 men volunteer information to me about their sexual misconduct. I don’t ask for or initiate that shit at all. Shit..sometimes I don’t even know them men at all. Shits so normal I don’t know how there is an expectation for men to do something about every instance that comes across their desk. So many men are sexual deviants

1 season isn't that bad. He'll be 28 at the start of the 2023 season

He may be rusty when he gets back but it wouldn't be the end of his career

Back