Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

I know but he wants to be traded and he seem like he would sit out until they do it

I know he wants to be traded. I don't know if the rules have changed but there are some instances where a player can sit out a season but they don't get credit for that season. Which means that Watson would get a year older(I know he only like 25) but the years remaining on his contract would still be the same. So he lost of a year of not playing football and paychecks but still has the same amount of years left on his contract.

Shit ain't as simple as sitting out his contract and forcing their hand to trade him.

That muhfucker is the only thing Houston has left. UNless it comes out he was full-on raping these women, Texans playing dude next season.

They can’t force him if he say he’s not playing, which he has

If he doesn’t play he doesn’t get game checks. If he’s at peace with that there’s nothing the team can do.

I know he wants to be traded. I don't know if the rules have changed but there are some instances where a player can sit out a season but they don't get credit for that season. Which means that Watson would get a year older(I know he only like 25) but the years remaining on his contract would still be the same. So he lost of a year of not playing football and paychecks but still has the same amount of years left on his contract.

Shit ain't as simple as sitting out his contract and forcing their hand to trade him.

I think you have to play like 8-10 games to get credit for the season

Nah, I believe it's 6 games. Happened w/ Trent Williams here.

He came back right before week 10.

Nah, I believe it's 6 games. Happened w/ Trent Williams here.

He came back right before week 10.

I just googled the shit but I know it's different if a player decides to sit out games for whatever reason.

Generally, you earn a credited season if you are on the active, inactive, IR or PUP roster for three or more regular or post-season NFL games.

You also earn a Credited Season if you are released injured and receive an injury settlement or grievance for the equivalent of 3 or more regular season games.

Off topic but...
I see vested players get tuition reimbursement. I wonder how many of them take advantage of that. Multi millionaire athletes getting tuition reimbursement. DAMN!!

So how many allegations before people say Watson is guilty just because of the sheer amount of women said he did something?

If just one of them has hard evidence he’s done

But until then......I can’t take this seriously

Sport radio saying there's slim chance he gets traded before the draft, making it more difficult to trade him after. It's cliched here, but damn, white people are sore losers. Houston trying to AB this man. Smh

If just one of them has hard evidence he’s done

But until then......I can’t take this seriously

If there is quality evidence he should be done.

I'm asking because with Cosby before there was any hard evidence just because of the sheer number of people folks was like he did that shit.

As I've learned more about Cosby. I can actually now say he probably did some of that shit but... what he actually went to trial for had nothing to do with those allegations and he shouldn't be in jail for that. Just based on what he was on trial for. Just for the trial Cosby got railroaded plain and simple.

First they build you up, then knock you down

Then wait to see if you ll be able to get back up....

the plight of a successful high profile black man is crazy

"Build me up to break me down then build me back again/ they're like "Hov we need you back so we can kill ya ass again"/Hov got flow but he's no Big or Pac but I'm close/ how I'm supposed to win they got me fighting Ghosts"

It's up to three women now....with the potential to get to SIX:

I hate when they gotta exaggerate and do too much.

“I’ve never treated anyone woman with anything other than the utmost respect”

Bruh.... You mean to tell me in your lifetime, every woman you’ve ever encountered has been worthy of your respect and you treated them accordingly?

Just say you’re innocent and keep it moving.

Back