Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

There's nothing saying he's innocent or didn't do anything...it just shows a couple of the women kept working with him afterwards, saw a potential lick cuz of his behavior and went forward with the lawsuits. So basically they wanted a payday for the shit they claimed he did. It doesn't make him look any better or worse.

Ya he’s still wrong. He could have found women who were down for whatever he wanted for a price. Still a dumbass

So 5 out of 24 women were lying.. Then why did he settle w/ 23 of them and why didn’t he wait to go court.. And completely clear his name by having his legal team win every case in court since a lot those broads supposedly had so many holes in their stori…

23 cases...you know how long it would've took for them to go to trial for each one?

I'm assuming he did it to get the shyt over it. Better he take a hit to his pocket, than take a chance wit his freedom. Them cases would've been a continuing dark cloud all throughout the seasons.

23 cases...you know how long it would've took for them to go to trial for each one?

I'm assuming he did it to get the shyt over it. Better he take a hit to his pocket, than take a chance wit his freedom. Them cases would've been a continuing dark cloud all throughout the seasons.
They wouldn't have let him back in the league with the cases still pending.

Regardless, Watson better hope it works out in Cleveland. Cuz unless he can prove he still can sling it I don’t think another team is ever gonna give him another shot. Owners can rationalize all types of shit if they think you can still play at a high level. Without that it’s over.

There was one women's story that I remember that she massaged him and he just took down her pants and had sex with her. She said she just let it happen because of either knowing him or because his status (that part I can't remember)

She wasn't part of the women suing though

It's in here somewhere because there were other women that weren't part of the lawsuits

Back