Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Derek Chauvin Found Guilty of All Charges

You ever step back at take a look at how far the white establishment will go to uphold white supremacy?

Like, this is an open and shut case but they will fight to the end before they throw this cop to the wolves.

You mean to tell me they can't just say fuck it and take the L for this overt killing?
The worst part (aside from George Floyd’s death) is the fact that the only reason they fired and later arrested this pig is because they feared there would be mass protests if they didn’t.

That’s the only reason.

If there had been no video, they woulda swept this under the rug and pretended it never happened.

Let that sink in.

With the start of the trial yesterday I actually watched the video for the first time. I refused to watch it prior to yesterday. I didn't even know there were 2 extra pigs holding Floyd down! The only angle I had seen prior made it look like Chauvin was the only one on him. They all deserve to die slow and painful.

All witnesses have been on point and havent been unnerved or deterred.

Donald Jones was relishing the opportunity to combat the tactics made to create an imagined narrative..

But of course he was mad angry he didn't take the bait

Rest the case hold the vote . All this shit is just posturing.. resting the case would negate The needless bullshit

Last edited:
Back