Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Derek Chauvin Found Guilty of All Charges

These MFers have all the audacity...the gall, even. Tuh!

Chauvin’s attorney Eric Nelson moved for a mistrial, objecting, among other things, to Waters’s statements, which he argued had the effect of “threatening and intimidating the jury.He added that the “pervasive” media coverage that the trial has received also could have influenced the 12 jurors — and two alternates — who will decide whether Chauvin is guilty of Floyd’s death.

“I think if they want to give their opinions, they should do so in a respectful and in a manner that is consistent with their oath to the Constitution, to respect a coequal branch of government,” he said.
Their failure to do so, I think, is abhorrent.”

This whole Maxine Waters comment "outrage" isn't nothin but a blatant distraction. Another tactic to take folks eyes off the trial.

When was the last time a mistrial occurred just b/c the opinions of a Congressman/woman? Nah...we can't allow them to try and use Maxine as an out.

Political theater.

It is, but she's a seasoned politician. She should have known it would have turned into that. The average citizen saying shit that can be used to undermine goals is one thing, people that are in the game and know how its played should be wiser.

But we've seen plenty politicians...ESPECIALLY on FAUX NOOZ comment on these trials. NO judge has stated that the OPINIONS of a politician will effect the outcome of a case.

As much shyt TRUMP has said...man foh! I hate the fact that this is even gettin attention. Smh. Pitiful.

But we've seen plenty politicians...ESPECIALLY on FAUX NOOZ comment on these trials. NO judge has stated that the OPINIONS of a politician will effect the outcome of a case.

As much shyt TRUMP has said...man foh! I hate the fact that this is even gettin attention. Smh. Pitiful.

I hear ya, but that still doesn't change the fact that we all knew what she said would blow up. It ain't fair, but if shit was fair Chauvin would be dead and Floyd would be alive.

Verdict at 5pm

got damn

that's pretty quick

I say they got him on sumn, cuz if it was gonna be a hung jury they'd still be deliberating (unless 1 or more is adamant bout voting not guilty & let everyone else kno it's a waste of time so they might as well wrap it up)

got damn

that's pretty quick

I say they got him on sumn, cuz if it was gonna be a hung jury they'd still be deliberating (unless 1 or more is adamant bout voting not guilty & let everyone else kno it's a waste of time so they might as well wrap it up)

It should be quick. This should be an open and shut case. I know it's not simple, but quick is what we should be expecting.

Back