Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Dennis Rodman vs Robert Horry

Who is better?

• Dennis Rodman

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Robert Horry

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
The reason I made the thread is because they played in the same era, played the same position, both won a handful of championships and neither one of them was the leading scorer on the team. They were role players. They weren't expected to get 25 points every night but they still won championships repeatedly, which says they brought something to the table.

Also, if you were going to start a team, who would you pick? Dennis Rodman is a dirty player that can take the other team off their game.

Robert Horry isn't dirty (not like Rodman anyway) but he's a clutch shooter. He hit the winning shot a handful of times when there was only a few seconds left in the game. And a lot of those winning shots were in the playoffs or the championship game itself.

Why the fuck was Dennis Rodman an allstar in 88-89?

averaged 9 and 8
Sir, if you go on Youtube and look up Pistons games during that time (Bad Boys era), you will see why Rodman A.K.A. The Worm was an allstar. He was a beast!

You'll also see why the Pistons won those back to back championships...so much talent on that team then...all allstars.

Sir, if you go on Youtube and look up Pistons games during that time (Bad Boys era), you will see why Rodman A.K.A. The Worm was an allstar. He was a beast!

You'll also see why the Pistons won those back to back championships...so much talent on that team then...all allstars.

yeah all that is cool but averaging 9 and 10 with no defensive stats it’s weird to be an allstar

Lemme find out you follow basketball...

46E36DD5-F397-47AB-B299-01E14BE0A846.jpeg

yeah all that is cool but averaging 9 and 10 with no defensive stats it’s weird to be an allstar

Lemme find out you follow basketball...

View attachment 389701
You've been problematic all day.

Stats, shmats...Rodman had cats shook on the court. He was really instrumental in getting the Pistons that Larry O'Brien both times. He went so damned hard...hell of an athlete, he was. Now, that's that on that.

Off topic: Why'd you change your name? I liked Horsecock Williams.

You've been problematic all day.

Stats, shmats...Rodman had cats shook on the court. He was really instrumental in getting the Pistons that Larry O'Brien both times. He went so damned hard...hell of an athlete, he was. Now, that's that on that.

Off topic: Why'd you change your name? I liked Horsecock Williams.

lol he didn’t deserve to be there that year

and hmm I might change it back at some point just was switching it up

Horrible comparison

Easily the worst thread made all year in this section

How Sway?

1. Their careers overlapped
2. They played the same position
3. They both won championships on different teams
4. Neither one was the star, they were role players

Back