Welcome To aBlackWeb

Demetria Obilor

Perfect. Thanks Fam. Tori Brixx is also into Girls so I wonder..... 😏
I looked on Tori Brixx's message board on a black web that video of Demetria and Tori was posted as early as May 6 2022. I also checked Tori's IG and Demetria has given Tori complement's on her last 3 post dating back to May 29th.

I don' know what is the nature of their connection is but if Demetria alligns herself with Tori then she's one step closer to being someone like Tori, Miracle Watts, Lira Galore only with a journalism degree and a very moderately successful journalist career.
She's already been compared to Miracle Watts because of how she carries herself on the internet.

Hopefully things get more interesting from here and Tori can introduce Demetria to the dark side. Join them Demetria you're halfway there complete your destiny lol 😈

I looked on Tori Brixx's message board on a black web that video of Demetria and Tori was posted as early as May 6 2022. I also checked Tori's IG and Demetria has given Tori complement's on her last 3 post dating back to May 29th.

I don' know what is the nature of their connection is but if Demetria alligns herself with Tori then she's one step closer to being someone like Tori, Miracle Watts, Lira Galore only with a journalism degree and a very moderately successful journalist career.
She's already been compared to Miracle Watts because of how she carries herself on the internet.

Hopefully things get more interesting from here and Tori can introduce Demetria to the dark side. Join them Demetria you're halfway there complete your destiny lol 😈
Is that the only vid of them 2 together ? I hope we get more

Ya I noticed also that Demetria complemented her last 3 posts. I remember Lookin b4 and Demetria didn't like nor comment on Tori's Posts b4. I can't lie tho I hope Tori 👅 Demetria's😼🍑. Reading all of Tori's comment's to Demetria she sounds like she wants to Fuck Demetria

And I just realize Tori use to Date Young MA & Amber Rose

Last edited:
Back