Welcome To aBlackWeb

Demetria Obilor

Since I noticed no on e has mentioned it. Has anyone else wondered what going on with her show that she was supposed to have on Revolt TV?
Did she used to have Revolt on her Instagram profile because I don't see it listed. Here is the latest I'VE HEARD on about her show.

This guy in this video says he was interviewed by her for an upcoming episode of her show and had some interesting things to say about Ms. Obilor. Anyway, hopefully her show isn't cancelled otherwise she may want to consider OnlyFans and she also doesn't seem consistent with her podcast although she says that's returning. All I know is Stephen A host First Take 5 days a week and his own podcast 3 times a week andI don't know why she can't be more consistent with her podcast she hosts her podcast once a week and her Revolt show may or may not be cancelled so I don't know what her current financial situation is and how she plans to support herself. Once again, she MAY want to consider twerking and taking her clothes off for Only Fans since she's already close to doing it anyway just saying. let me know if y'all heard anything different.

Since I noticed no on e has mentioned it. Has anyone else wondered what going on with her show that she was supposed to have on Revolt TV?
Did she used to have Revolt on her Instagram profile because I don't see it listed. Here is the latest I'VE HEARD on about her show.

This guy in this video says he was interviewed by her for an upcoming episode of her show and had some interesting things to say about Ms. Obilor. Anyway, hopefully her show isn't cancelled otherwise she may want to consider OnlyFans and she also doesn't seem consistent with her podcast although she says that's returning. All I know is Stephen A host First Take 5 days a week and his own podcast 3 times a week andI don't know why she can't be more consistent with her podcast she hosts her podcast once a week and her Revolt show may or may not be cancelled so I don't know what her current financial situation is and how she plans to support herself. Once again, she MAY want to consider twerking and taking her clothes off for Only Fans since she's already close to doing it anyway just saying. let me know if y'all heard anything different.

I asked her she said she has No Idea why her show is on Ice right now. But she confirmed she got paid so she ain't sweatin it

Diddy had to step down as the Revolt Chairman in November. The board is probably working on a new hire and/or waiting on his case to see how things shake out. Just my 2 cents.

Back