Welcome To aBlackWeb

Demetria Obilor

If She ain't getting a rich dude soon. She will go full throttle with her nudes soon. All the teasing is just a marketing strategy to make us thirsty so when she eventually open that OF account. She could make $100k in the first 24hrs

If She ain't getting a rich dude soon. She will go full throttle with her nudes soon. All the teasing is just a marketing strategy to make us thirsty so when she eventually open that OF account. She could make $100k in the first 24hrs
Very surprised some of these athletes haven’t scooped her up it’s got to be something up with her I’m sure they been shooting their shots.

The guy she is interested in is probably not shooing his shot. Or she is just one of those women who want to be alone.
Very surprised some of these athletes haven’t scooped her up it’s got to be something up with her I’m sure they been shooting their shots.

It ain't happening. This girl was probably getting at least 75 - 100K+(yearly) or better working as a meteorologist/news anchor and then when that stopped she ended up getting another gig on the Revolt platform. She's probably making a few thousands from that. I highly doubt she go from doing those gigs to struggling w/making crumbs on OF.

It's only a select few chicks on OF that make big time $$$ on there.

Back