Welcome To aBlackWeb

Demetria Obilor

I been following her on ig and twitter for a little bit ..she was at the news station now she appears not to be. I wonder if she got fired, just quit or someone came and saved her

She a full time ig honey now tho ....which I’m not mad at

tumblr_ps8kwgfvNN1u4sj05_1280.jpg

Lawd this is my favorite angle.

Face, titties and ass all in one shot.

I been following her on ig and twitter for a little bit ..she was at the news station now she appears not to be. I wonder if she got fired, just quit or someone came and saved her

IG prolly pays more than the local news

She got fired after having been outspoken about the racial injustices commited against black people by the police in U.S.A. .

She could chuck-and-jive her fattening booty and plumpening legs as much she wanted to at the point of bordering upon passive-agressive sexual harassment toward her colleagues (ain't no way she's not teasing the guy who hold all her pictures on set. Y'all know how unicorns works under the frame of their respective workplaces ?) , but if she open her mouth and showcase some brain-- boom! Fired. White tears Be Like.

:tears:

Last edited:
Back