Welcome To aBlackWeb

Demetria Obilor

Based upon my personal flirting experience, the likening of Oblitor are either closeted/unassumed feedees who attempt to pass as foodies, curves-building fitness enthusiasts and/or Body Positivity advocates in order to conceal their compulsive kinky relations with both food and the physical, aesthetical, and self-pleasuring subtleties of gaining weight...

... or they are what I coined as "potentials" : so to speak regular people, mostly women, who either likes to snack or overreat for a variety of trivial motives (feeling full[er], snacking for pleasure, etcetera) without any ulterior subtlely erotic sounding or body-altering motive in mind, or are the opposite of the former (they eat at a moderable rate, nay less) .
Until they met someone they've being but a cue enough attracted into in order to elicit any degree of flirtatious connection, and at the moment they bore but a sliver of double entendre, of diplomatically put evocation, suspicions or even a hunch about which type of person they've being dealing with, they responsively follow up by willingly or half-preconsciously eliciting some form of roleplay dynamics and they goes crazy about it.

They're a subtype of what the sexologist linguo qualifies as "experimentals" : imagine you're into BDSM or whatever (not necessarily in a Christian Gray-esque way) and a woman at your workplace, college, campus, party or any random place somehow figured about your bedtime secrets. Maybe she asked you any questions about your past relationships, then cleverly managed to pinpoint one or two kinks of yours mid-conversation even if you haven't openly evoked it by looking at your body language, TOCs or voice tone when you try to hide how pleasuring you found that/these random situations are. Maybe you reached or either of you initied that phase when the two of you expresses various degrees of sollicitating or appaling quidproquos that implies whether you're interested or not, want to get laid, etcetera and you made some witty double entendre about how you like to cuff on your partners. Maybe you made one random comment and she started decrypting things about you thar you never wanted to tell. Or maybe you're a salesman and she rapidly made a relation between the patterns of your semi-filtratious demeanor and what you sold.
Even worse, given that a great number of women are more retrospective and intuitive than the average: you eother accidentally or wittingly slide a hint while telling something or selling anything, or you just exude a presence that somehow influences the way you want people around turn around sometimes, then niggas are so receptive they act on a trance-like manner about the littlest anything: like mesmerized. And it don't help if you naturally possess the same lenghts of high charisma, social navigation and persuasiveness than a high-tier con man, guru leader, pop culture superstar or popular politician. Nay higher.

Then, before you can even make a move, she come up the next day acting like Anastasia in "Fifty Shades Of Grey" and a suggestive look on her face... or, in that hereby case, with several added pounds, a gradual loss of self-control, and a suggestive look on their plumpening face.

If she's a potential... Don't EVER let this woman nearby me. At the minute she gonna cross me on the streets and just snuff at me, gawk at me or sit to the other edge of the bench for a half-second... she's OVER!!!

:yowtf:

Based upon my personal flirting experience, the likening of Oblitor are either closeted/unassumed feedees who attempt to pass as foodies, curves-building fitness enthusiasts and/or Body Positivity advocates in order to conceal their compulsive kinky relations with both food and the physical, aesthetical, and self-pleasuring subtleties of gaining weight...

... or they are what I coined as "potentials" : so to speak regular people, mostly women, who either likes to snack or overreat for a variety of trivial motives (feeling full[er], snacking for pleasure, etcetera) without any ulterior subtlely erotic sounding or body-altering motive in mind, or are the opposite of the former (they eat at a moderable rate, nay less) .
Until they met someone they've being but a cue enough attracted into in order to elicit any degree of flirtatious connection, and at the moment they bore but a sliver of double entendre, of diplomatically put evocation, suspicions or even a hunch about which type of person they've being dealing with, they responsively follow up by willingly or half-preconsciously eliciting some form of roleplay dynamics and they goes crazy about it.

They're a subtype of what the sexologist linguo qualifies as "experimentals" : imagine you're into BDSM or whatever (not necessarily in a Christian Gray-esque way) and a woman at your workplace, college, campus, party or any random place somehow figured about your bedtime secrets. Maybe she asked you any questions about your past relationships, then cleverly managed to pinpoint one or two kinks of yours mid-conversation even if you haven't openly evoked it by looking at your body language, TOCs or voice tone when you try to hide how pleasuring you found that/these random situations are. Maybe you reached or either of you initied that phase when the two of you expresses various degrees of sollicitating or appaling quidproquos that implies whether you're interested or not, want to get laid, etcetera and you made some witty double entendre about how you like to cuff on your partners. Maybe you made one random comment and she started decrypting things about you thar you never wanted to tell. Or maybe you're a salesman and she rapidly made a relation between the patterns of your semi-filtratious demeanor and what you sold.
Even worse, given that a great number of women are more retrospective and intuitive than the average: you eother accidentally or wittingly slide a hint while telling something or selling anything, or you just exude a presence that somehow influences the way you want people around turn around sometimes, then niggas are so receptive they act on a trance-like manner about the littlest anything: like mesmerized. And it don't help if you naturally possess the same lenghts of high charisma, social navigation and persuasiveness than a high-tier con man, guru leader, pop culture superstar or popular politician. Nay higher.

Then, before you can even make a move, she come up the next day acting like Anastasia in "Fifty Shades Of Grey" and a suggestive look on her face... or, in that hereby case, with several added pounds, a gradual loss of self-control, and a suggestive look on their plumpening face.

If she's a potential... Don't EVER let this woman nearby me. At the minute she gonna cross me on the streets and just snuff at me, gawk at me or sit to the other edge of the bench for a half-second... she's OVER!!!

1613709261417.png

1613709271465.png

she WILL be fat lol. she don't workout & eat right, living off the hype that she doesn't have to & next thing you know..she a Lizzo

she WILL be fat lol. she don't workout & eat right, living off the hype that she doesn't have to & next thing you know..she a Lizzo

Pray your maker that Traffic Bae-- I mean Traffic Jam never cross me or next time you gotta heard about her, she's going to be another TLC owned TV reality star-of-the-week who will blame her barely concealed unbridled fetish onto her ex-lover...

c5af9955-e104-4e3d-9ab1-89bf5f17967a-1.jpg

Traffic Bariartic Bulldozer...
:hahaha:
#FiftyTonsOfPlaya

Pray your maker that Traffic Bae-- I mean Traffic Jam never cross me or next time you gotta heard about her, she's going to be another TLC owned TV reality star-of-the-week who will blame her barely concealed unbridled fetish onto her ex-lover...

Traffic Bariartic Bulldozer...
:hahaha:
#FiftyTonsOfPlaya

Given how many times it has been proven than every female social media "influencer" or celebrity keep an eye upon any content of theirs posted here and in other forums and, one way or another, counterreacts swiftly in favor or against it... the simple fact she came around on TV with this topic and gloats about it on her socials arose more suspicions about what my hunch tips me about her.

#HaventIToldYall #redflag #potentialorcloseted

Given how many times it has been proven than every female social media "influencer" or celebrity keep an eye upon any content of theirs posted here and in other forums and, one way or another, counterreacts swiftly in favor or against it... the simple fact she came around on TV with this topic and gloats about it on her socials arose more suspicions about what my hunch tips me about her.

#HaventIToldYall #redflag #potentialorcloseted

Some closeted fetishists and potentials can't help but either quipping back at some allusions regarding their erotic inclinations through a gloatful part self-exhibiting double entendre, or making some allusions about it every once and again-- wittingly or half-preconsciously hoping it might fell onto the ears of a good party.

The Jeff Bezoses of this world needs to be ready for the amount of furniture damage she will cause in a nearby postnuptial future...

Some closeted fetishists and potentials can't help but either quipping back at some allusions regarding their erotic inclinations through a gloatful part self-exhibiting double entendre, or making some allusions about it every once and again-- wittingly or half-preconsciously hoping it might fell onto the ears of a good party.

The Jeff Bezoses of this world needs to be ready for the amount of furniture damage she will cause in a nearby postnuptial future...

she can damage my furniture like Pepper potts from Shallow Hal...

I'd be like... pssh... that's what the warranty is for...

Back