Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dell & Sonya Curry split??

Dell and Sonya Curry splitting up is what happens when your wife still can pull off looks alone and all you got is your money.

If Dell Curry had a body like the Rock, he wouldn't be in this situation.

And going after the woman that used to be married to your ex-wife's boyfriend is some lightening King Petty shit.

He probably not even smashing, the White woman probably hit him like, "You wanna get back at your wife?"

Sonya probably gonna find her a younger man soon, she probably just found a simp to give her confidence.

Steph and Seth better tell they momma not to get with any of their friends.

Supposedly the guy Sonya is with went to Virginia Tech with her and Dell. So, they all know each other.......... and for a long time......

Dell accused Sonya of cheating with ole boy and Sonya accused Dell of cheating throughout their whole marriage also. Sonya is staying with ole boy while her and Dell are going through the divorce.

Supposedly the guy Sonya is with went to Virginia Tech with her and Dell. So, they all know each other.......... and for a long time......

Dell accused Sonya of cheating with ole boy and Sonya accused Dell of cheating throughout their whole marriage also. Sonya is staying with ole boy while her and Dell are going through the divorce.

She got with the homie. Cold.

Lol. Dell out here probably on some nasty shit.

"If you let me sniff it, I'll introduce you to Steph."

It's facts tho. I've seen that type of shit play out in real time.

You wouldn't believe some of the shit chicks would do to get backstage.

Let's be real, ain't no 23 year old ting fucking with Dell because of Dell.

They don't even know that man played in the league.

All he gotta say is I am Steph's dad and they pussy start to soak.

Ayesha know the bihs that be waiting for Steph, that's why her goofy ass was crying about how basic she looks a few years ago 😂.

Last edited:
It's facts tho. I've seen that type of shit play out in real time.

You wouldn't believe some of the shit chicks would do to get backstage.

lmao idk why I’m remotely surprised. I’m long removed from industry politics & shenanigans. It’s all the same just like in the art world. Ppl be doing all types of wild & dignity sacrificing shit behind the scenes.

LMAOOOOOOO this thread has turned into saturday afternoon comedy hour.

Yall niggas never disappoint lol

Back