Welcome To aBlackWeb

Defiant Kevin Hart Won’t Apologize, Tells Academy To Move On If It Must

Again, all you gave was equivocations. You claimed that if someone told the same kinda joke with blacks it would be a problem. People have told that kinda joke about blacks and it wasn't a problem. You're were objectively wrong. There is nothing else to say about it.
I told you why your example is shit bruh, i dunno how the fuck you think both situations is alike besides they comedians but whatever nigga, aint bout to keep goin back and forth wit u, i dont go crazy like alotta niggas when they find some shit a cac said years ago so i aint bout to have no fake outrage over no damn kevin hart either

I told you why your example is shit bruh, i dunno how the fuck you think both situations is alike besides they comedians but whatever nigga, aint bout to keep goin back and forth wit u, i dont go crazy like alotta niggas when they find some shit a cac said years ago so i aint bout to have no fake outrage over no damn kevin hart either

I don't know if you understand what the term "moving the goalposts" means, but that's definitely what you're doing. You initially just said that anyone who made that kinda statement would be done. Now you're adding all kinda conditions to it. That by definition is moving the goalposts.

I'm like you. I don't give a shit about all this petty stuff whether it's a black person saying it or a white person saying it. But I disagree with you that black people react the same as gay people. In my opinion, gays are much more concerned with being accepted and embraced. As an example, blacks get up in arms when whites call us monkeys. Gays get up in arms when a straight person suggests they don't want to be friends with a gay person. Those things aren't the same.

As an example, blacks get up in arms when whites call us monkeys. Gays get up in arms when a straight person suggests they don't want to be friends with a gay person. Those things aren't the same.
Pretty much.
What would these faggots do if they couldn't use the black struggle to supplement their own agenda.
Sucks even more so when blacks start using their arguments. Like when black women try to co-op cac feminism language knowing damn well that shit ain't meant to benefit them who're often times worse off than what those cac females pretend to be.

I respect what the gays are doing. That’s how you set a precedent that no disrespect whether perceived or not shall slide. That’s how you maintain power and respect. Black people should take notes...

giphy.gif

Smdh

We should probably start scouring Twitter and start screenshotting old racist tweets some of these YT's posted when Obama got re-elected, find every time the word "faggot" or some other shit towards homos was posted, every anti-jew tweet, every homo male that has ever made a derogatory remark about women, and start sending them en masse to these people's jobs and shit and putting them on blast elsewhere.

Time for a Twitter war against hypocrisy.

I respect what the gays are doing. That’s how you set a precedent that no disrespect whether perceived or not shall slide. That’s how you maintain power and respect. Black people should take notes...

Black people already overreact over shit like this, and all it's done is create a "Boy Who Cried Wolf" syndrome where the response to the outcry has decreased over time in general, and now even when the offense is legit, people don't care as much.

And honestly this type of shit has nothing to do with maintaining power or respect. The fact is you have to have power to pull this shit and it only works when you have that power. Gays can get away with this type of shit in Hollywood or other media related industries because they have pull there. What happened they tried that shit with Chick Fil A? The owner laughed at them as the lines continued to wrap around all his restaurants. Progressives shit on the 1% all the time. You think the 1% gives a fuck about that? You think their power has been reduced at all by talking heads yapping on the internet? Of course not, that's not how the world works. If it was, blacks would be the most powerful people on the planet because nobody tools up and hits the pavement as hard as us in response to injustices. That hasn't stopped us from being persecuted constantly in this country.

George Lopez old bit is about his racist grandma not liking black ppl. Then he talks shit about her for a good portion of his special.

Its not George not wanting his kids with blacks.

Big difference there

That's not the bit I'm talking about. I could be mixing George up with another Hispanic comic, but the bit I'm talking about involved a set up where the comic was talking about how cool he was with blacks, and then turned to what his reaction would be if his daughter was going out on a date and he looked outside and it was a black dude. I don't know if it's a new joke or an old joke, but it's been told before.

Black people already overreact over shit like this, and all it's done is create a "Boy Who Cried Wolf" syndrome where the response to the outcry has decreased over time in general, and now even when the offense is legit, people don't care as much.

And honestly this type of shit has nothing to do with maintaining power or respect. The fact is you have to have power to pull this shit and it only works when you have that power. Gays can get away with this type of shit in Hollywood or other media related industries because they have pull there. What happened they tried that shit with Chick Fil A? The owner laughed at them as the lines continued to wrap around all his restaurants. Progressives shit on the 1% all the time. You think the 1% gives a fuck about that? You think their power has been reduced at all by talking heads yapping on the internet? Of course not, that's not how the world works. If it was, blacks would be the most powerful people on the planet because nobody tools up and hits the pavement as hard as us in response to injustices. That hasn't stopped us from being persecuted constantly in this country.

That's not the bit I'm talking about. I could be mixing George up with another Hispanic comic, but the bit I'm talking about involved a set up where the comic was talking about how cool he was with blacks, and then turned to what his reaction would be if his daughter was going out on a date and he looked outside and it was a black dude. I don't know if it's a new joke or an old joke, but it's been told before.
Nothing else confirms that I’m right than when the resident contrarian disagrees.

Apologizing for old tweets is pointless. I they don't like what he said then they should have just removed him. Apologizing does not change what he said.

Back