Welcome To aBlackWeb

Defend Your Top 5: Revolver Ocelot

Black Thought is a tough one, he's a monster MC and has alot of albums with The Roots... But his first solo project was this year and you cant even buy it on CD... So for that reason I wouldn't put him in my top 5...

You're taking what I meant out of context fam. I'm saying rappers like Cube, Busta, Luda, etc are dope rappers cuz niggas think I dislike certain niggas when I fuck with em heavy, but when we're talking about God Level MCs/Rappers/Artists/etc there's a criteria and list of categories that you have to rank high for.

The niggas who are God Tier rank high on damn near everything, the other cats that are on a tier lower than God Tier only rank high on some. When we're talkin about the best of the best, you have to rank high on damn near everything.

Really?

Scarface is dope, but he's more in the 2nd tier level.

Comparing Face to a nigga like Hov is comedy, from lyrical skills, to impact, to discog, etc.

Cube, Face, Black Thought don't compete with the God level MCs in most categories.

Like I said Pac wasn't some super lyrical spitter either. He's "God level" for impact and discog just like Face

What makes a rap god level??? Consciousness??? Social commentary??? Word play??? Flow??? Sales??? Pac all of them, the Pac wasnt lyrical argument is a myth... True is wasn't as lyrical BIG or Jay, but he was still lyrical, he had flow and used alliteration...

Flowing like mad...

Use of alliteration...

What makes a rap god level??? Consciousness??? Social commentary??? Word play??? Flow??? Sales??? Pac all of them, the Pac wasnt lyrical argument is a myth... True is wasn't as lyrical BIG or Jay, but he was still lyrical, he had flow and used alliteration...

Flowing like mad...

Use of alliteration...

All this could be applied to Scarface, which is what I'm saying.

Back