Welcome To aBlackWeb

Decriminalization of Prostitution?

so because it's legal in Nevada or places like Amsterdam or wherever.. every woman that comes upon hard times is now gonna start whoring? I dont think so fam...

Flimsy argument

Yeah you're right actually

Edit: I don't kno' the culture in the Netherlands, maybe its like how I described among certain groups, and the US is different coz its waaaaaay more celebrity-centric and there's way less social mobility and but yeah still you're right

You guys really want prostitution to be some shit women do when they're a little down on money??

People are a product of their times. If prostitution is legal everywhere, how long til prostitutes are on Insta makin' the life look glamorous? How long til pimpin' and all the abuse shit that comes with systems like come along.

It's more complicated than you guys are makin' out
All of the above already happens. End of the day, prostitution is a choice *Koonye voice*

All of the above already happens. End of the day, prostitution is a choice *Koonye voice*

It doesn't already happen man come on not the way it would if it were legal. Like imagine prostitutes on like the View or sutten talking about how easy a life it is.

And prostitution is a choice like slingin' is a choice; you don't do it if there are other viable options

Yeah you're right actually

Edit: I don't kno' the culture in the Netherlands, maybe its like how I described among certain groups, and the US is different coz its waaaaaay more celebrity-centric and there's way less social mobility and but yeah still you're right

Amsterdam is always usesd as an example but it doesn't count that people are usually doing it because they are being exploited.

For example most the window girls in Belgium are people who escaped from Nigeria and forced in the industry.

Decriminalise it but don't make it legal

If they have traveled to a country illegally they usually don't admit they're being exploited out of fear of being deported. It's a lose lose

Also most the workers have male owners they're not even in ownership of their bodies and money.

And the standard case of being in a bad situation and just needing money.

People really comfortable sleeping with someone knowing that there is a chance of them being in that situation?

can you imagine going to a brothel to relieve some pressure and the girl that comes out is your co-worker or family member trying to make some extra money on the side... and you already paid lmfao
:cry:

You guys really want prostitution to be some shit women do when they're a little down on money??

People are a product of their times. If prostitution is legal everywhere, how long til prostitutes are on Insta makin' the life look glamorous? How long til pimpin' and all the abuse shit that comes with systems like come along.

It's more complicated than you guys are makin' out

They do it anyways. Before Craigslist and Backpage was shut down there was no end to news articles talmbout how when the economy takes a hit and women lose their jobs the number of prostitution ads on both sites would shoot up. I remember watching an interview around 2010/2011 where they interviewed a straight-laced looking super Becky that turned to hoeing to keep from losing her house and feed her kids and there were a lot more women doing it.

Back