Welcome To aBlackWeb

Deceased Rapper King Von Named in 2014 Murder of 17 Y/O Gakirah Barnes

He sent those dudes on a dummy mission.
Niggas killed Duck at like 4 pm in the summertime on Oak street in the Gold Cost ( the most expensive neighborhood in the city)
That shit baffles me cuz just for that the feds were gonna crash their asses

facts . they hated duck so much that they threw there life away .
Duck been moved out the hood but O Block and STL is less than a 5 mins walk from each other they could have their business there and probably would have an unsolved crime today…. Cuz CPD don’t be out here solving murders anyway last I checked liked 38% of murders get solved in the city

Duck been moved out the hood but O Block and STL is less than a 5 mins walk from each other they could have their business there and probably would have an unsolved crime today…. Cuz CPD don’t be out here solving murders anyway last I checked liked 38% of murders get solved in the city
yeah thats what im sayin they had so much hate for him that they didnt even think properly . They went to shopping area to pull of a hit smfh . im glad they caught these fools

The fact all these niggas used to be cool with each and everything went to hell because of what street they stayed on

The fact all these niggas used to be cool with each and everything went to hell because of what street they stayed on
Shit is stupid cuz it’s not about nothing …. Ain’t no money in the streets no more

that’s why car jacking s and robberies have skyrocketed

it ain’t about no territory or protecting ur neighborhood…. It’s really bout nothing that’s sad as shit

Back