Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Dear ABW pt. 3

the funny thing is i'm tripping that everyone is saying no, and i literally thought nothing about it when it came up....

the funny thing is i'm tripping that everyone is saying no, and i literally thought nothing about it when it came up....

You're a special kinda nigga bruh lol. Not that I would be insecure or anything cause ultimately youre the one that got her. But esp in your case. 4 years is a long ass time. So obvs their connection was deep. Thats like a whole college experience lol.. I wouldnt want them to still be that close. The relationship with him and his family woulda had to die

that shit never phased me.
i don't compete for affections.. if you bopping with me u must like me....

Hell...I threw the Christmas card my ex sent me in the fireplace a year after our final breakup.

If she sent me a wedding invite...I'm sending it back to her

i photo bombed that nigga once....

i was at the club for my homegirl bday..we was in vip... her man was a que dawg...my wife's ex best friend is also a que dawg...so they was there...

i peeped it, they didn't...

so everytime they took a picture men and my boy was in the back acting dumb as shit....

he posted that shit on facebook not knowing nothing....his sister was like "is that D in the background?"

hilarity ensued.....reportedly dude was furious, cuz his homeboy wouldn't take down the pics, he thought it was funny too.... but my wife's ex???
"riight"

is it insecurity?

paranoia?

like i don't get the big issue....

a wedding ain't shit but a big party for friends and family to celebrate the union.

maybe they thought that ex would appreciate the chance to have a good time, especially if they still gotta rack of mutual friends.....

i didn't invite any ex's cuz i don't fuck with my ex's like that, i think i've talked about before how none of my relationships really meant shit to me....

but i did invite a few females that i did have affections for at one point, even if we never acted on them, i considered them friends and felt it would be thoughtful to send the invite....when my wife brought up her ex's name i just shrugged and said why not?

i knew his sister was gonna be in the wedding, and i met his mom a few times, so i really ain't give a fuck. i was actually shocked he made a stink about not coming

is it insecurity?

paranoia?

a wedding ain't shit but a big party for friends and family to celebrate the union.

maybe they thought that ex would appreciate the chance to have a good time, especially if they still gotta rack of mutual friends.....

i didn't invite any ex's cuz i don't fuck with my ex's like that, i think i've talked about before how none of my relationships really meant shit to me....

but i did invite a few females that i did have affections for at one point, even if we never acted on them, i considered them friends and felt it would be thoughtful to send the invite....when my wife brought up her ex's name i just shrugged and said why not?

i knew his sister was gonna be in the wedding, and i met his mom a few times, so i really ain't give a fuck. i was actually shocked he made a stink about not coming
It's about respect fam..that's like a finger in the ass while fucking..

If I'm fucking and u slip a finger in my ass when I ain't Neva gave you the energy that I was cool wit that...oh..I get it.

giphy (8).gif

You...think...you...bad

You think...

:hahaha:

You can just do whatever da fuck you want when you wit me

:huh:

Don't fucking play wit me hoe

is it insecurity?

paranoia?

It's respect

No more no less

My gawd @Allergens...smh

Lol
Fam...I'm very patient..and I joke alot on here..but I'm an extemely serious person. My wife likes to take liberty's wit shit she say. And cause I got thick skin I let shit slide. But sometimes I gotta remind her.

You get the softer side of me, cause "I fucking allow it"...dont take that shit like im soft, cause I will hurt your fucking feelings b

is it insecurity?

paranoia?

Its respect.

I'd be damn if I give that nigga an opportunity to show out. Cuz when the preacher says...

"Whoever in here objects to this union, speak now or forever hold your peace"

and this nigga stands in the middle of the isle talmbout "WILL YOU!"...you minus well g'on head and roll out a casket. Cuz my wedding will turn into his funeral.

Hell...get two. One for him...one for HER for inviting his azzz.

Back