Welcome To aBlackWeb

Deal breaker or nah

He relied upon her false promise in deciding to marry her. If that’s a deal breaker for him then it’s completely fair.
Was just gonna say this.
She sounds like a woman who doesn't want to be accountable for her lack of action.

I was cool with a dude who used to not tell chicks he was about to buss.....an blew in their mouth or face without a warning.

So many chicks hated him for it and he found it funny..
This is the end result of dudes like him.

Niggas don't respect the game or those after them

Lol, you're gonna divorce me cuz I won't suck your dick even tho everythin else is bomb? Pffft BYE.
I'm with you on this. He specifically said everything else was perfect, this shouldn't be a deal breaker.

Reactions: B_A
I had a guy who said he would only do that with his wife and in my youth I dumped him but today, because he checked all my other boxes, I can't necessarily say I wouldn't dump him but I'd definitely be more thoughtful about my decision.

@Mr Litty

Group-Cant-Hold-Back-The-Laughter-Gif-Blazing-Saddles.gif
:lilb:

this the thing, she says, "im saving it for marriage"...so you go along with it expecting that at the minimum, you gonna get some dome on the honeymoon, but nah

then she comes out and says, she thinks its nasty, well, she thought that before she told him she was saving it for marriage and she went along with it

false pretenses and she should be sent walking papers

Sounds like the non deal breakers were on the fence about any way so, yeah, of course it ain't a deal breaker.

The idea of everything being perfect simply means to me you didn't wanna get head anyway so your partner not being down for it is a win win

wouldnt have gotten married

you gone SAVE the head, but let me stretch the walls out? a lot of women be the other way around

red flags, i know its wack or you just wont do it

i can't say it's a deal breaker, cuz i woulda called bullshit on it a long time ago.....

either you suck dick or you don't,

fuck all that saving it for marriage....that shit don't even sound right in theory.....

as a man, you gotta come to terms with certain shit before you get married..

if you ain't NEVER got your dick sucked by this woman... promise or not... you ain't NEVER got ur dick sucked by this woman...

NEVER....

let's say thiS again NEVER!!!!!!

IF YOU never got your dick sucked, how is it a deal breaker??

i mean the niggaz accepted not gettign his dick sucked up until this point...

say her ass get hit by a car and die.. was the whole marriage a wash, cuz he never got his dick sucked??

like i ain't faultign the peope who say deal breaker...

i'm questioning how this negro get all the way to this point..

his girl is a prude,.....she don't like sucking dick, it's nasty...

i would much rather she said that shit up front,.... but getting married ain't gonna unasty dick sucking either..

even if she did do it, it ain't gonna be good head, cuz she don't like it...

so basically he ready to divorce now???

no head, wack head.. the chick don't like giving head...and he knew that and married that..

i just call bullshit.. he might as well stay married at this point....

i can't say it's a deal breaker, cuz i woulda called bullshit on it a long time ago.....

either you suck dick or you don't,

fuck all that saving it for marriage....that shit don't even sound right in theory.....

as a man, you gotta come to terms with certain shit before you get married..

if you ain't NEVER got your dick sucked by this woman... promise or not... you ain't NEVER got ur dick sucked by this woman...

NEVER....

let's say thiS again NEVER!!!!!!

IF YOU never got your dick sucked, how is it a deal breaker??

i mean the niggaz accepted not gettign his dick sucked up until this point...

say her ass get hit by a car and die.. was the whole marriage a wash, cuz he never got his dick sucked??

like i ain't faultign the peope who say deal breaker...

i'm questioning how this negro get all the way to this point..

his girl is a prude,.....she don't like sucking dick, it's nasty...

i would much rather she said that shit up front,.... but getting married ain't gonna unasty dick sucking either..

even if she did do it, it ain't gonna be good head, cuz she don't like it...

so basically he ready to divorce now???

no head, wack head.. the chick don't like giving head...and he knew that and married that..

i just call bullshit.. he might as well stay married at this point....
I think everyone agreed he a bozo at this point and now it's down to whether or not you would have gotten or stayed married had it been you

it's down to whether or not you would have gotten or stayed married had it been you
it's difficult to answer hypotheticals that don't fit a circumstance you would ever be in..

like you can't say

"if u was in a gay relationship, and your s/o family was making u uncomfortable would you..."

imm be like hol up...i ain't gonna be ain't a gay relationship,. so this shit dont even apply.....

like there's no "what if u wa married to a chick who never gave u head"

like we aint' even getting that far if i get that head

me personally i don't even understand how you think about marriage before getting your dick sucked....

that's like the first act of commitment and submission.....

yeah idk how that happens

im in a club on fb people be submitting marital issues and shit.....dude came in there and said he aint had no head in 8 years

he's high rank military, the wife and kids all draped, nice whips, nice house....they living good

dude say he's faithful he just wanted to hear some opinions lol

everybody like

"riight"

it's difficult to answer hypotheticals that don't fit a circumstance you would ever be in..

like you can't say

"if u was in a gay relationship, and your s/o family was making u uncomfortable would you..."

imm be like hol up...i ain't gonna be ain't a gay relationship,. so this shit dont even apply.....

like there's no "what if u wa married to a chick who never gave u head"

like we aint' even getting that far if i get that head
You right

My que to leave

Back