Welcome To aBlackWeb

Deadly attack at erotic spa in Toronto was ‘Incel Terrorism’

This post is actually all types of wrong. I dont think you watched or read anything about this subject. Seems like you came to this conclusion from assuming a bunch of things without looking into it.

They literally blame women for them being single. In their mind they're the victims and women are all dumb bitches that only want "Chads", aka buff good looking popular guys, with money. At no point do they acknowledge or realize women dont fuck with them because they're severely socially awkward & misogynistic af.

They dead ass hate women. So when they see an attractive women, they dont think about attempting to holla at her, they get angry and trash them by assuming she only wants a Chad and shes shallow. Then they get into theyre lil online groups and egg each other on to do wild shit. Thats why that guy is filming himself catfishing women, just to trash them when they show up to met. Just so he can upload it to be popular, in his lil clique.

You really gonna to come for me based on semantics? Considering I posted one of the first info vids relating to the subject, I suggest you put some respek on my name. I'm not assuming anything nor do I care to defend anything either. IDGAF why do the shit they do especially if we can all agree that all them fuckers ain't right in the head.

tenor.gif

these some lonely nigga in a circle jerk constantly feeding into their depression and instability. They shut down all chances of getting a chick and it just become a constant loop of "Stacey, don't want me cause Chad in the way." They don't believe for a single moment they stand a chance in life and constantly incourage each other to either commit suicide or kill all staceys and chad.

funny enough, my wife follows a twitch streamer with that spent a few hours talking this one day.

I posted about this nigga Kent back on the IC. I was pretty sure the nigga Kent was only a few days away from shooting up some shit.

Bitches ain’t trying to hear all that crying either. Incels ain’t the same as simps, but I’m saying in general nobody gives a fuck about that woe is me, “But I’m a good guy!” shit.

83CFDCDA-035A-436B-A48E-7E4DA6A8B791.png

Bitches ain’t trying to hear all that crying either. Incels ain’t the same as simps, but I’m saying in general nobody gives a fuck about that woe is me, “But I’m a good guy!” shit.

View attachment 285288

This is why I always say these new niggas ain't built like we were back inna day.

When I was a yute, the hoes wasn't feelin a nigga. I ain't dial-up to no BBS and post messages about how these hoes don't fuck with nice guys and all that malarkey, nah I learned how to spit game and refined my appearance so when I hollered at them same hoes later on down the line a bruh was gettin play.

These new niggas so damned entitled they think they deserve the finest of hoes without putting in any work. And when they don't get it, instead of tightening up their game, they cry about it.

I posted about this nigga Kent back on the IC. I was pretty sure the nigga Kent was only a few days away from shooting up some shit.

When you surround yourself with folks feeding you that same energy, you're bound to have some fucked up views. Hell I gotta get away from myself sometimes when my ideology turns south. Incels like this dude are only made worse by clicking up on social.

The fact this is a thing is hilarious and sad. Pussy is a dime a dozen you can actually order pussy to come to your door but this goofy niggas will blow up a neighborhood because their game is weak. Lol wtf is going on with people

Mental health issues + virtual validation = powderkeg
It's just a feed back loop that drives them deeper and deeper into their own fucked thoughts.

The fact this is a thing is hilarious and sad. Pussy is a dime a dozen you can actually order pussy to come to your door but this goofy niggas will blow up a neighborhood because their game is weak. Lol wtf is going on with people

That's a part of it, but it's these niggas sense of entitlement that's off the meters. The whole "everyone gets a trophy" mentality breeds muhfuckas that don't understand that, in fact, everyone DOESN'T get the trophy (in this case the "hot" chick). These muhfuckas believe that they deserve the pretty chick of their dreams simply because they exist, and that ain't how it works but you can't get them to understand that because, once again, they grew up believing everyone gets a trophy.

Back