Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY DDG vs Joe Budden

How?

And please don't say he's out of touch

Seems like Joe tried to clown him on some "nobody knows this guy" shit when people actually do know him he's just not Joe's target audience. Which is a big problem with alot of folks in their late 30s and early 40s I'm seeing alot. Folks not realizing alot of the current "pop culture" topics and interests aren't for them anymore yet still wanting to be the target audience for all the noise.

Seems like Joe tried to clown him on some "nobody knows this guy" shit when people actually do know him he's just not Joe's target audience. Which is a big problem with alot of folks in their late 30s and early 40s I'm seeing alot. Folks not realizing alot of the current "pop culture" topics and interests aren't for them anymore yet still wanting to be the target audience for all the noise.
I think this cuts both ways though

I think the lack of education about how the record industry was before the streaming era is a huge issue

Iirc, the single just now was certified gold but the album went gold decades ago right??...

At either rate, whatever you think of podcaster Joe, Joe the rapper was nice as an emcee who was in an era of a lot of God tier emcees. He didn't just pop up out of nowhere with a podcast

I think the lack of education about how the record industry was before the streaming era is a huge issue

Iirc, the single just now was certified gold but the album went gold decades ago right??...

At either rate, whatever you think of podcaster Joe, Joe the rapper was nice as an emcee who was in an era of a lot of God tier emcees. He didn't just pop up out of nowhere with a podcast
The issue isn't his gold plaque.

Having a podcast and being a great emcee doesn't give you the right to shit on anyone or mean you're beyond reproach for doing it.

The issue isn't his gold plaque.

Having a podcast and being a great emcee doesn't give you the right to shit on anyone or mean you're beyond reproach for doing it.
I don't disagree

What I'm saying is, in his response DDG is reducing Joe's rap career to a blip.

In short, both of them sound goofy

It's an issue but I expect that type of response from someone DDG age. Joe was trying to do some shit he thought would sound cool and ended up sounding like an idiot.

I don't disagree

What I'm saying is, in his response DDG is reducing Joe's rap career to a blip.

In short, both of them sound goofy
Why are you only focusing on one aspect of this entire thing? Lol

Stop picking and choosing what to address lol

lol Joe baited dude in

I do know of DDG from his viral YouTube skits

I don’t listen or hear his music but see he’s successful in some way.

He had every right to be offended by Joe but DDG ain't shit in my world

I was with joe🤣🤣 who the hell is DDG ??? I never heard of Duke before he got with shorty. I only hear about him with shorty🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️

The younger generation will know who DDG is faster than the older one because they’re more in tune with the current trends. When I first heard of DDG I thought he was a YouTube boxer or something

Still…..Joe gotta know what’s going on with celebrities if he has a podcast…he definitely just wanted to find a reason to hate on the nigga

Im still confused at who ddg is

Is he a youtuber or a rapper?

Does he have any threads on this website or is he just someone younger ppl know but barely anyone who posts here do

The younger generation will know who DDG is faster than the older one because they’re more in tune with the current trends. When I first heard of DDG I thought he was a YouTube boxer or something

Still…..Joe gotta know what’s going on with celebrities if he has a podcast…he definitely just wanted to find a reason to hate on the nigga
Still with all the back and forth on this post I still don't know what dude do.
If he rap, I never hear his name mentioned ever.
If he do skits, i never see nor hear of his skits
If he pod, I've never heard of it.
My point is if this dude was someone to the younger gen, he would have a buzz around his name not connected to his BM.
I mean I heard of kai and druski
Heard about durk. Who the hell is this dude outside of shorty🤣🤣🤣

Homie like simone biles husband🤣🤣🤣

Back