Welcome To aBlackWeb

I’m not even going to watch the trailer, the Steppenwolf ‘For Darkseid’ teaser of last week already got me hyped beyond belief.

just a few more days lol...

Can we take a moment to appreciate Snyder's production teams use of slow mo? No one does like it them imo. It heightens both the epic scale of the action and the emotional weight of the drama.

There can be a fine line between cheese and epicness when it comes to the use of slow motion but his stuff is just full on the latter. It's use in Watchmen gave me chills.

Also, I've never seen Whedon's cut. The back and forth here's been prolific... seems like there's a lot of hype, hope and doubt. Makes me glad to go into this without any resentment or over-inflated expectations.

I know I'm hella late and I already responded to the teaser trailer of Steppenwolf but this trailer is even better!!!

Why did they butcher Snyder's movie? These trailers have been crazy good. My AT&T stock is about to rise even more if this does well on HBO Max and they let Snyder run with his other DCEU ideas.

I might have to grab more of that stock before the the theaters open back up. Lol

I think it's definitely going to have basically the same story with just digging more into cyborg and Steppenwolf.

Cyborg is essential to the motherboxes
Steppenwolf was a weak point in the last movie. He seemed dry...I think they both will receive proper due this time around.

And the darkseid scenes look nuts.... I'm sure it might be an editing trick.... But shit looks like he destroyed an entire planet with one hammer swing ?

I think it's definitely going to have basically the same story with just digging more into cyborg and Steppenwolf.

Cyborg is essential to the motherboxes
Steppenwolf was a weak point in the last movie. He seemed dry...I think they both will receive proper due this time around.

And the darkseid scenes look nuts.... I'm sure it might be an editing trick.... But shit looks like he destroyed an entire planet with one hammer swing ?

I'm guessing its from the Knightmare Timeline

I honestly can't wait. The wife going out w her girls sat night so I got the damn house to myself. Gonna sit back and get lost for 4 hours..hopefully it keeps my attention enough.

from what I've seen on twitter it sounds like an improvement but is a bit too long. Which isn't surprising considering it's 4 hours long.

Still managing expectations but id be lying if I said I wasnt looking forward to this.

Thursday midnight im on this shit lol

4hrs is a long ass time. Granted all mfers do is binge watch TV shows now. If it can keep the interest up it shouldn't be an issue.

I may catch it Friday or Saturday

Back