Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm fine I guess with either way but I would like to see it straight through at some point

If dc is smart they capitalize on this hbo platform. Movies not hitting like that for them. I'd go all in on shows before marvel start killing that too. And I'd push the animated universe a lot harder.

If dc is smart they capitalize on this hbo platform. Movies not hitting like that for them. I'd go all in on shows before marvel start killing that too. And I'd push the animated universe a lot harder.
Now that you mention it, they should scrap that DC app and put all their shows there if they haven't already.

I really enjoyed the couple of Swamp Thing episodes I saw. I bet with a more mature script on HBO that shit would be lovely

Now that you mention it, they should scrap that DC app and put all their shows there if they haven't already.

I really enjoyed the couple of Swamp Thing episodes I saw. I bet with a more mature script on HBO that shit would be lovely

I thought they were getting rid of it.

Plus all the shows are on HBOMax as well, other than the Tenn Titans joint.

I'm rewatching Stargirl now and will start Doom Patrol soon

Not long after Harry Lennix made his DCEU debut as General Swanwick in Man of Steel, fans began speculating over whether his character was actually Martian Manhunter in disguise. Rumors about Swanwick’s true nature have continued to swirl over the last several years. And when it was announced that Zack Snyder’s Justice League was finally on the way, viewers couldn’t help but wonder if we’d see J’onn J’onzz in all his shapeshifting Martian glory. Now, Lennix himself has made it official. During a recent interview with Collider, he confirmed that he will appear as Martian Manhunter in the Snyder Cut. Plus, he also shot new scenes for the film.

I honestly completely forgot about Harry Lennix, let alone him being the gottdamn Manhunter lol. They’ve hinted at a Lantern and others but shit could and should be revealed on screen. The fuck they’re spoiling shit for smh.

with all the extra shooting they’re doing - they confirmed extra Batman, Supes, Deathstroke etc scènes already - this could turn out to be a extremely dope mini series though...

That was the worst spoiler of all time.

I would have marked out at that reveal on screen ??‍♂️

Back