Welcome To aBlackWeb

Got niggaz I don't even know putting together 13 of my posts and still wrong...

This can't be the shit I wake up for ??‍♂️

Here's the thing.

1. It was good to audiences months in advance what the plot was going to be.
So this unrest with the plot is ridiculous. It wasn't perfect, but it was easy enough to follow to enjoy the movie.

So I can't sign off on the plot tanking the movie.

2. Performances. Not a person watching can say they didn't enjoy cheetah. And while as many didn't get behind max... The consensus was that he gave Fun performance.

No one can say this movie had "bad"
villains

3. Action and fight scenes. These particularly may not have lived up to the first. But God forbid a comic book movies focus on anything other than posts powers and fights. I can understand most brain dead movie goers not getting by that. But I appreciated the character story..I saw people in this thread saying the childhood Diana story had nothing to do with the main story. That's when I knew most niggaz wasn't even paying attention.

I could go on and on. I'm bout saying it's a perfect movie. But again, the goods definitely outweigh the bad. Enough so that I can't call this a bad movie.

I can explain the same shit over and over again to y'all niggaz. But y'all look at my points and pick out what y'all wanna dispute. Y'all actively looking for reasons to not like the shit.

It's redundant... Same shit page after page... Y'all just wanna roast the movie. Get y'all jokes off..... Get y'all jokes videos off

Dude... You are too smart to be this easily entertained.

Y'all niggaz clearly ain't fans of wonder woman

I'm a fan. I liked what they did with her in this movie ??‍♂️

If you were a true fan of WW then you would be bothered by the absense of her warrior spirit.

No matter the media that is one aspect of her character that is always front and center.

This movie neutered Wonder Woman in favor of making her a 3000 year old dick hungry brat.

You don't watch emergency awesome videos. They been talking about the wish stone and Steve being wished back for months.

But no complaints about Wanda finna run around with a dead nigga in her head she wished back for a whole tv show ,??‍♂️

That's the difference between you and a so-called "Marvel fan boy", you claim me to be.

If it's as shitty as WW84, I'll be the 1st to admit it.

Not do all the mental gymnastics to convince myself it's good, like you're doing w/ WW84

Yet nobody knew about that dumbass storyline

And when they did they realized how dumb it was.
You can't say nobody when plenty of people knew.

That's Flat out lie.... But like I said y'all not interested in the truth here

That's the difference between you and a so-called "Marvel fan boy", you claim me to be.

If it's as shitty as WW84, I'll be the 1st to admit it.

Not do all the mental gymnastics to convince myself it's good, like you're doing w/ WW84
Bruh whenever I don't like something I have no issues admitting I don't like it.

Stop introducing shit that isn't present.

Thing is... I'm excited for Wandavison. I like when heroes have a moral decision that blurs the line between them and the villains.

I liked how Diana couldn't judge the "villains" cuz she was guilty of the same shit....

I'm sure they will have more time to tell that same troupe over a full season... But either way I appreciate the direction.

Du... A standard was set with the first WW movie.

Even with the ridiculous main villain of the first movie, the standard was not met at all in the second.

That standard was met with both Shazam and Aquaman. For this movie to jump back to the same quality of superhero movies we seen in the late 90's and early 00's is frustrating as fuck.

This was the equivalent to the movie My Super Ex Girlfriend... With shade of Double Dragon the Movie.

My super ex girlfriend was entertaining. Don't do that.

Again I don't have the passion to go back,

But niggaz calling this the worst movie ever, saying it was complete trash, making extreme comparisons...

Everybody ain't do what black Samson did.... But niggaz was going in way more than needed. ESPECIALLY with that X-men shit. Like. I'm all for discussing annoyances...

Like staying on topic...I think it needs to be said that I have no issues talking directly about themes and motives, and genuine criticism of the film.

But when niggaz try to get extra, I have no issues taking the low road ??‍♂️.

I can be ridiculous too. No shame in doing it in full asshole mode

wut? lol these niggas just doin anything

Wonder Woman 1984 will leave HBO Max on Sunday, January 24th. This was always part of the plan. It will play for many weeks exclusively in theaters before making its way to digital avenues again, WarnerMedia confirmed to The Verge in November. Wonder Woman 1984 will then go through the traditional windowing system (becoming available for purchase on digital retailers like iTunes and Amazon) before likely returning to HBO Max. In parts of the United States where movie theaters are open, that leaves people with a less than perfect option to see the movie, but an option nonetheless. In parts of the country where theaters are closed, like New York City and Los Angeles, it leaves people without any legal option

source: https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/22/...ary-date-theaters-streaming-digital-on-demand

Back