Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joker as a character is trash to me, same with harley quinn. His joker was lame and not entertaining.

Personally, I liked them. Margot Robbie perfectly encaptured Harley Quinn's spirit and made her more popular than ever: she's basically DC Comics's Hugh Jackman (ironically, the two of them are Australians and like to smash fellow A-list black superstar castmates) . And besides Adam West-era Joker, I never disliked any iteration of the Clown Prince of Gotham.

I would be glad to see more about DCEU Joker in the next coming years, especially now that Ben Affleck is back.

Despite filming for The Suicide Squad having finished over a year ago, fans still haven't gotten a proper trailer, besides a sneak peek of production at DC FanDome. James Gunn was reportedly unhappy with the abrupt and unprompted plan to move multiple films, including The Suicide Squad, onto HBO Max as a simultaneous release in theaters.

A new trailer has been released by Warner Bros. showing off new footage of all the films that will release on HBO Max, which includes The Suicide Squad

0f4f834c8f318fbaf8503729af3455c7ead7166e.gifv

79a5f4ae8b8a293ff4815878bd1706f6530c500b.gifv

Wait so the first one was called suicide squad and the sequel is called The Suicide squad?

Its incredibly confusing. I dont think theyre trying to say the first suicide squad doesnt exist, but I believe this film will be more of a "spiritual successor" and acknowledging very little from the previous film

Wait so the first one was called suicide squad and the sequel is called The Suicide squad?
It's a sequel which is why Harley is back as well as Boomerang. They just brought in a bunch of original other members to explain this is suicide squad and kill whoever they didn't want back or keep locked up.

Back