Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol you'll enjoy this one over the first one easily
Just got in this film is an absolute travesty. I just sat there wondering how trash like this gets green lit! I'm low key pissed at my girl for not giving me the heads up. Then the film finishes and she's talking bout "i knew it was gonna be crap" kmt
This one isn't a sequel per se. It's basically a re-do.
Man they re-did it worse than the first one

Just got in this film is an absolute travesty. I just sat there wondering how trash like this gets green lit! I'm low key pissed at my girl for not giving me the heads up. Then the film finishes and she's talking bout "i knew it was gonna be crap" kmt

Man they re-did it worse than the first one

are-you-on-crack-what-is-wrong-with-you.gif

Not everyone will get or enjoy this movie. And that's ok.

Then you'll also have the "dare to be different" crowd that don't like it simply because a lot of people do.
Or some of us just thought it was shit. There was nothing to 'get'. Shit jokes. No plot to speak of. A film like this (ensemble cast in an action movie who's task it is to save the world) has been done many times before and done much better. Only time i genuinely laughed was when Weasel drowned. That actually made me laugh out loud - but it was one laugh in 2 hours.

I'm not a comic book fan like others though so i had no attachment going in. Not surprised Will Smith wanted no parts of this.

Or some of us just thought it was shit. There was nothing to 'get'. Shit jokes. No plot to speak of. A film like this (ensemble cast in an action movie who's task it is to save the world) has been done many times before and done much better. Only time i genuinely laughed was when Weasel drowned. That actually made me laugh out loud - but it was one laugh in 2 hours.

I'm not a comic book fan like others though so i had no attachment going in. Not surprised Will Smith wanted no parts of this.
Man, fuck Will Smith after that first version. THAT shit was pure basura…..literally the only movie I’ve ever walked out on.

Hell, I gave up Will Smith movies ever since then because that first SS movie was such caca.

This one was way better. Shit the first SS movie compared to this one is like comparing Batman Begins to Batman & Robin.

Not everyone will get or enjoy this movie. And that's ok.

I put it in bold this time so you can't miss it. You typed all that for nothing. Why you're so defensive about not liking the movie, only you know.

6 weeks for a script was the first major problem with the first one. The 2nd was making Enchantress the primary enemy. I would've made Enchantress curious about current humanity and just stick around to see how Waller causes fuckery at Argus.
Then I'd make Joker the primary villain and have him employ some random badguys to have as his own team.

Waller sends the squad and Harley is already on some Fuck Joker type stuff for the past abuse. Deadshot and Joker build a rivalry throughout the film and people can still get bodied. With more of a street level gritty type of R rating to make it more raw and no typical beam in the sky shit.

I put it in bold this time so you can't miss it. You typed all that for nothing. Why you're so defensive about not liking the movie, only you know.
Lol @ me being defensive for giving my opinion. I guess you responded to me for nothing as well because my opinion hasn't changed. See how that works?

Lol @ me being defensive for giving my opinion. I guess you responded to me for nothing as well because my opinion hasn't changed. See how that works?

You quoted me, my guy. Did I quote you? But something in my post put you on the defensive and caused you to lose your ability to comprehend what my first two sentences said. Which led to a pointless rant because....feelings.

You quoted me, my guy. Did I quote you? But something in my post put you on the defensive and caused you to lose your ability to comprehend what my first two sentences said. Which led to a pointless rant because....feelings.
It's called a discussion, if you're incapable of having one that's cool. I didn't realise this was just an appreciation thread, but you got it chief, I'll leave you to it.

It's called a discussion, if you're incapable of having one that's cool. I didn't realise this was just an appreciation thread, but you got it chief, I'll leave you to it.

There was nothing to discuss. You jumped in your feelings due to a lack of comprehension and here we are.

You got so deep in your feels that you didn't even realize my post was basically in response to the two posters that actually quoted you.

lol @ blaming will Smith for the first Suicide squad
Yes, we all know that the first SS movie wasn't all his fault, but he WAS the star of it, and that shit sucked.

The writing sucked.
The action sucked.
The plot REALLY sucked.

Just SUCKED. And since he headlined it, he takes the heat for it.

Yes, we all know that the first SS movie wasn't all his fault, but he WAS the star of it, and that shit sucked.

The writing sucked.
The action sucked.
The plot REALLY sucked.

bro that makes no sense

will was probably one of the only bright spots of Suicide squad

lol @ you using a media blaming the star player of the team mentality

The writing sucked.
The action sucked.
The plot REALLY sucked.

Will and Margot were the two bright spots in the movie.

This might not be the best DCEU movie..... But it has the highest replay value currently....

Watched it again tonight while wrapping presents and laughed my ass off from the second weasel drowned

Back