Welcome To aBlackWeb

Like Jokers whole mantra is one bad day can send anyone over.

It would be different if authur "snapped" after finally losing it and seemed to be having a good time on his killing spree..... But that shit wasn't the direction they wanted to go in.

I dunno, it's a tough shit to argue cuz everybody else loved it.... But I didn't... And if that's the direction they going in the future....I just ain't feeling it

The mentally ill Phoenix Joker would have been one of OG Joker's goons lol.

Or one of scarecrow's patients.

I enjoyed the film for what it was, but it wasn't a clown Prince of crime film lol, that mofo wasn't the joker.

That's how I felt. You could've removed the title, Thomas Wayne, etc and a perfectly good film independent of the comic mythos.

The mentally ill Phoenix Joker would have been one of OG Joker's goons lol.

Or one of scarecrow's patients.

I enjoyed the film for what it was, but it wasn't a clown Prince of crime film lol, that mofo wasn't the joker.
That's how I felt. You could've removed the title, Thomas Wayne, etc and a perfectly good film independent of the comic mythos.
Glad I don't stand alone on this....

Niggaz gave me the hardest time for trying to explain this shit

That's the whole point I'm making.

There's tons of joker stories they could have told. The killing joke told one of them that could have translated well.

But they made one up
Sorry I wasn’t clear. I was saying if someone had taken the movie Joker script and instead of making a movie wrote a comic, DC comics fans such as yourself would have been praising it cause it was in comic form.

I guess that’s the way to appease comic fans. Put it in a comic first, then adapt that comic into a movie. Everybody’s happy.

Sorry I wasn’t clear. I was saying if someone had taken the movie Joker script and instead of making a movie wrote a comic, DC comics fans such as yourself would have been praising it cause it was in comic form.

I guess that’s the way to appease comic fans. Put it in a comic first, then adapt that comic into a movie. Everybody’s happy.
There are tons of stories in the comics fans don't like...
And there are tons of stories fans like that weren't in the comics

So that's not always true.

My reason for bringing up comics here is they made up some random shit that don't even fit the character and used Joker for name recognition.

I bring up the comics cuz they have stories right there to use.

Heath ledger joker ran it's own direction as did Jack's.... They didn't necessarily use comic story lines to ground themselves either... But cuz they were good. No one complained.

It's not a matter of anything other than I personally didn't like that story for the joker. And other fans feel the same. It didn't feel right.

But it's a hard point to argue cuz people who disagree already have their minds made up on it.... But those who see it know exactly what I'm talking about

That shit like a girl you wish you didn't smash..... But it still happened

lol nah man.. Unless im mistaken Toriyama aint have much to do with that shit and it wasn't based on any shit he really created. Not tryna derail the thread tho so I'll see myself out

Wasnt yall mad about this when he was casted?

Rumor is the emblem of this suit is made from the gun of joe chill who killed his parents. Based off a batman story but not sure which one. Year zero or year one I think but not positive. Could be an entirely different arc. You can see towards the center it looks like the slide of a gun though.

Back