Welcome To aBlackWeb

That shit was horrible and made no fucking sense.
She's a cat burglar. She steals shit.

What the fuck was she doing in that movie??

The shit was overly dumb

Eh not sold on the Catwoman... But it might work. She needs a stunt double to to the fighting...

And Selina typical is more meaty.... But there really hasn't been a good live action Catwoman...pfifer is overrated
She bodied that version of catwoman, shit was slick more interesting then the known version of today.

Last edited:
She bodied that version of catwoman, shit was slick more interesting then the known version of today.
strong nosign..

she was an inexplicable cat zombie with ghost powers and 2 personalities none which offer a sliver of her characteristics from the comics..

i don't know what the fuck that shit was... but it wasn't catwoman on any level..they just made up some shit and told pfifer to do whatever the fuck she wanted to

1989/1992 Batman > anything after it
they were good for the time, but as comic movies evolve, they can be surpassed..

i think the only thing they have over the nolan movies is the better lead actor

strong nosign..

she was an inexplicable cat zombie with ghost powers and 2 personalities none which offer a sliver of her characteristics from the comics..

i don't know what the fuck that shit was... but it wasn't catwoman on any level..they just made up some shit and told pfifer to do whatever the fuck she wanted to
Never heard these complaints til today, guess we all got to find something to complain about eventually.

this makes no sense

And this obviously was showing that before this incident she was trying to make ol dude satisfied 24/7 even tho he never was and treated her like shit. The cats gathering around wasnt meant to be cat powers being passed off lol just a cool visual. So when he attempted to kill her she snapped and said fuck him and everybody. Might not be your precious comic book catwoman but it was a dope new telling.

Back