Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think something similar to a Robin costume from the Arkham games or maybe something creative with a slick 90s vibe from the comic books. Idk somewhere in the middle like you were saying.
It’d be dope if he shunned the costume all together and rolled in a hoodie with a mask of some sort. Maybe fatigue pants or something. Show his rebellious side and make that a point of contention with Batman. Basically like, you not getting me in a whack ass costume old man.

And if that doesn’t work, something dark without a cape.

I'd love to see Damien Wayne storyline trilogy. But they would have to start with a whole bat family already in existence.....

They could spend the first movie doing flash backs of all the bat family and Bruce with Taila... End it with Damien being found in Gotham

The second movie could be Damien's back story along with build up for the final conflict with ra'as and Talia... Possibly Deathstroke if they stay.faithful....

And have the final act be all about the bat family acting as a unit....

End credits Damien in the Robin uniform and Bruce and Dick talking about restarting the Titans

Shit could be crazy

I'd love to see Damien Wayne storyline trilogy. But they would have to start with a whole bat family already in existence.....

They could spend the first movie doing flash backs of all the bat family and Bruce with Taila... End it with Damien being found in Gotham

The second movie could be Damien's back story along with build up for the final conflict with ra'as and Talia... Possibly Deathstroke if they stay.faithful....

And have the final act be all about the bat family acting as a unit....

End credits Damien in the Robin uniform and Bruce and Dick talking about restarting the Titans

Shit could be crazy
This is DC so you know none of that is happening.

I will check that out the White knight is a really dope book I suggest to any Batman fan

I'm trying to get back into reading comics again because I haven't been a consistent reader in like maybe 3-4 years. A lot of that is b/c I have been turned off by Marvel/DC. Flooding the market with too many titles and pointless big event arcs.

I'm trying to get back into reading comics again because I haven't been a consistent reader in like maybe 3-4 years. A lot of that is b/c I have been turned off by Marvel/DC. Flooding the market with too many titles and pointless big event arcs.

I can understand your logic. It so many different titles coming out weekly that it's hard to keep up with and some of the writing isn't as intriguing

I can understand your logic. It so many different titles coming out weekly that it's hard to keep up with and some of the writing isn't as intriguing

I do like the writing for Batman which is why I stay reading those comics. I was reading Justice League when DC was in it's "New 52" era which I liked. Then they flipped shit w/Rebirth. Wasn't impressed when I read it.

I'm still reading no man's land.

Shit got crazy when he came back

I do like the writing for Batman which is why I stay reading those comics. I was reading Justice League when DC was in it's "New 52" era which I liked. Then they flipped shit w/Rebirth. Wasn't impressed when I read it.
The new 52 era is a result of infinite crisis right? Is it the same thing as "52 weeks later?

Robin can work if his purpose is to be killed by the Joker.

Like it'd be dope if the first Robin had already left Bats before the start of the movies story. Then throughout* the trilogy he meets the second Robin and loses him to Joker. Then in the last one Nightwing* and Bats can team up coz *Joker let nuff criminals out of Arkham

That would be LIT

Last edited:
Robin can work if his purpose is to be killed by the Joker.

Like it'd be like if the first Robin had already left Bats before the start of the movies story. Then they out the trilogy he meets the second Robin and loses him to Joker. Then in the last one Nightwign and Bats can team up Joker let nuff criminals out of Arkham

That would be LIT

You niggas doing it again...

The new 52 era is a result of infinite crisis right? Is it the same thing as "52 weeks later?

I believe so. After the events of Infinite Crisis, Batman, Supes, & WW take a year off from crime fighting and DC sets books in motion w/different characters showing what's changed.

I loved a lot of the new 52 Batman comics! There was a lot of creative spins on Gotham City and Batman mythology during that run.

Back