Welcome To aBlackWeb

Their sequels haven't started yet.

The movies I mentioned are either currently filming, fully finished, or in post production

Yeah but Joker and The Batman are not and that will confuse the regular moviegoer. Shits weird.
No more than Venom and Deadpool and Logan and all that shit....

You act like everybody don't have internet these days. Enough news is out that people won't be totally confused

No more than Venom and Deadpool and Logan and all that shit....

You act like everybody don't have internet these days. Enough news is out that people won't be totally confused
Deadpool was dope and Logan? I know you’re not putting wack ass Aquaman and Shazam in the same breath as Logan. Logan got critical acclaim and should have gotten an Oscar. But yeah Venom was trash. I also like how you conveniently left out any recent MCU movie. LOL

Bruh, I was literally addressing your comment about the movies not being in the dceu by naming marvel movies not in the MCU....

Y'all stay trying to make everything i say seem like some biased bullshit.

I think it's at least 4 niggaz who don't even give a fuck about any of these movies but just come in here to troll me for reactions

Bruh, I was literally addressing your comment about the movies not being in the dceu by naming marvel movies not in the MCU....

Y'all stay trying to make everything i say seem like some biased bullshit.

I think it's at least 4 niggaz who don't even give a fuck about any of these movies but just come in here to troll me for reactions
Yep basically lol

Yeah tbh I can totally see Wright as Gordon.

Rumors saying jonah hill is being eyed for a classic batman villain. Rumors say it's either penguin or riddler. Considering the previous rumor circulation and last I saw, jonah hill was fat again, I think hes going to be penguin if true

And still doesn’t help that the dceu don’t have a Batman or Superman the staples of this shit.
Bruh. Get over it.

There's other heroes. Hulk and spiderman didn't anchor the MCU. Sometimes you gotta go in different directions.

I think it's good that DC is not putting all their eggs in the basket of a joint universe.

There were too many moving parts, and it wasn't coming together as planned.

They can still do other movies and place an emphasis on crossovers when it works better.

No point in forcing it when there's still good movies they can make that aren't all linked together. DC was doing fine with stand alones before. They're not crossover dependent. So I don't get the point in keep stressing it when they're clearly moving in the right direction with other projects.

I thought everyone wanted good movies.

So why we still complaining about shit that didn't work being the priority?

Bruh. Get over it.

There's other heroes. Hulk and spiderman didn't anchor the MCU. Sometimes you gotta go in different directions.

I think it's good that DC is not putting all their eggs in the basket of a joint universe.

There were too many moving parts, and it wasn't coming together as planned.

They can still do other movies and place an emphasis on crossovers when it works better.

No point in forcing it when there's still good movies they can make that aren't all linked together. DC was doing fine with stand alones before. They're not crossover dependent. So I don't get the point in keep stressing it when they're clearly moving in the right direction with other projects.

I thought everyone wanted good movies.

So why we still complaining about shit that didn't work being the priority?
Bruh it’s called Detective Comics and they don’t have an established Batman! Worlds greatest detective right?

Back