Welcome To aBlackWeb

I’d like to see Jonah play Mad Hatter. Riddler and Penguin are also in Long Halloween, but we’ve seen these guys. I’d like a fresh Batman flick, w the not so usual go to villains. He’d make a good Pyg, too.

Everything doesn’t have to be comic accurate.
No but it should be damn close on a side note I don't want the jackmanto return As wolverine. I hope they find a new guy and hes shorter between 5ft 6 and 5ft 9 although wolverine is only 5 ft 3 in the comics. A wolverine is a small but tenacious animal. Itsbarely larger than acat but it will fight a fucking bear like it's nothing. Hugh jack man is 6ft tall but in the first x men movie they tried to make him look smaller by making him walk hunched over lol.

So, is this it for the DCEU....they're not going to build on the JL movie anymore?
No Superman or Batman. Probably not for the foreseeable future. I think they’re just concentrating on stand alones. They killed off doing the Flash and Cyborg movies I think too.

I am not even interested. Nothing against the actor but this is like Superman Returns to me. Just does not have the excitement. Will I ever watch it? Not sure, but I am not going to seek it out.

Bruh. Get over it.

There's other heroes. Hulk and spiderman didn't anchor the MCU. Sometimes you gotta go in different directions.

I think it's good that DC is not putting all their eggs in the basket of a joint universe.

There were too many moving parts, and it wasn't coming together as planned.

They can still do other movies and place an emphasis on crossovers when it works better.

No point in forcing it when there's still good movies they can make that aren't all linked together. DC was doing fine with stand alones before. They're not crossover dependent. So I don't get the point in keep stressing it when they're clearly moving in the right direction with other projects.

I thought everyone wanted good movies.

So why we still complaining about shit that didn't work being the priority?
There was no plan. That was the problem. They just rushed because of MCU.

There was no plan. That was the problem. They just rushed because of MCU.
I can agree on that. However there are still stories that can be told that way..m it just takes a slower build. And not placing a priority on smashing everything together makes it easier to gently introduce crossovers withoutb forcing them

They are still doing Justice League 2,the birds of prey movie and the new suicide squad are canon for

the DCEU. JJ Abrams signed some big deal with DC and I think they want him to direct Justice League

2 and he supposed to be working on Green Lantern too

I can agree on that. However there are still stories that can be told that way..m it just takes a slower build. And not placing a priority on smashing everything together makes it easier to gently introduce crossovers withoutb forcing them
Bruh you the most optimistic dude I ever met in my life hahahahaha! I really want them to succeed too so there is some variety but, dceu is dead bro.

Back