Welcome To aBlackWeb

Duwop

I'm the 3rd little piggy, imma fuck wit dem bricks
Mod Squad
1703684385407.png

they was bold as hell with this one.....they didn't even try to make her look 18

upload_2017-4-10_13-51-17.png
now.. kinda dope...

lol, just like rick james and charlie murphy, you done forgot all about this morning...
t6cplA.gif

"that was weeks ago, mothefucker i'm partying"

They didn't even hide the pedo relationship. Lol DC animated is a fool
when shorty came in there wearing the night gown with one strap down and her face al blushed...

i was like......ayo.....what the fuck they doing????

couldn't they have said happy 21 at her birthday party or something??....atleast let s know she of age

when shorty came in there wearing the night gown with one strap down and her face al blushed...

i was like......ayo.....what the fuck they doing????

couldn't they have said happy 21 at her birthday party or something??....atleast let s know she of age
I watched it with my son and he was like isn't old dad? LMAO I was like uhhh yeah then it switched to something else.

I watched it with my son and he was like isn't old dad? LMAO I was like uhhh yeah then it switched to something else.
i wonder if they're going to get any backlash for it...

i wasn't offended, but it was mad adult themed...

i mean she was atleast 16-17.....prolly over 18......i'm sure they are going to say it was her 19th or 20th birthday to cover their bases.....and she was pretty much throwing herself at him, it's not like he was being affectionate bck....

that shit was just wild

Back