Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO DC's Superman: Man of Tomorrow

Ill watch fa sho, but yeah the Animation doesnt look as dope as the rest of the animated movies lately

I love both batman and superman, but i think DC needs to give their other characters some fucking shine. They could be taking a risk for sure, but especially in the animated field, i think just having DC attached to it will get more than enough people to tune it, then it could bring a whole new fanbase to the more obscure or side characters in the DC Universe. I dont mind seeing them teamed up but id much prefer solo origin stories. Im talking characters like: Captain Atom, Animal Man, Swamp Thing, Deadman, Dial H For Hero, Mr. Terrific, Grifter, and so many more. Theres more than enough written stories that they can draw inspiration from. Granted, not all of them are super good, but with some re working i think it could work. They just always keep playing it safe, when ultimately if they can get these other lesser known characters pushed into the mainstream, they could open up so many more avenues for profits.

Just finished watching... Shit was really good. It was another origin story, but if they doing a reset after apokolyps and starting over fresh.. This was a nice fresh start....

The villains were dope.... Funny.....

I like this version of Lois.

It was pretty grounded and still very good action. Story wise, it wasn't the most thrilling of all time, but still a great way to introduce this new crop of heroes.

8/10

For some reason I thought this was gonna be based on the 'what happened to the man of tomorrow' comic. I was like damn DC going dark. This is cool. But im kind of disappointed they not doing the one I thought

It was cool I liked it but it dragged certain parts. The animation was a bit choppy. I liked Lobo. It would have been cool if Batman came to Metropolis in end credits maybe to investigate the “flying man”.

Is this really a reboot of dc animated movies? They left some things open concerning Batman like that batgirl teaser at the end of bad blood and what about that wonderful teaser at the end of teen titans?

Back