Welcome To aBlackWeb

Good last episode. I like how they’re building their own universe. I hope they keep this totally separate from the overall arrowverse

I kinda don't like how everything happened with her getting Wildcat. I get it that she is young and reckless but just giving all that info to someone you barely know is crazy. Not to mention the resonance mission they had where they got spotted.

I seen stock photos of the cast and the black girl is gonna become a hero also but damn.......

The show isn't bad so far though

I am loving this show.

Courtney's is irkin me. But I'm glad she got that azzz whoopin in the last episode tho. Maybe that shyt will humble her azzz. Make her realize this shyt aint a game.

Damn the black chick they got playing the new Dr Midnite 28. None of them are really high schoolers lol

lol

Just like Beverly Hills 90210 back in the day.

People in their late 20s/early 30s playing high school kids.

At least most of them look like they could be in high school.

That mean girl chick is the only one who doesn't.

I am loving this show.

Courtney's is irkin me. But I'm glad she got that azzz whoopin in the last episode tho. Maybe that shyt will humble her azzz. Make her realize this shyt aint a game.

Thought that ass whooping woulda humbled her but naw... she keep this up she gonna reach supergirl levels of fuckin ignorance

This season has been pretty good so far. 4 episodes left

Yeah. Everybody is great but the villains and their story is the best part w/o a doubt.

Courtney's over zealousness is annoying. But her getting he ass handed to her is great. I was gonna say humble but she keep jumping out there like she ain't just get that staff a week ago.

Back