Welcome To aBlackWeb

And what the fuck was that lil slug thing in the end?

What Lou told me..

His name is Mr. Mind. In the new 52 Shazam one Shot they basically had some pages that were exactly that scene. After Dr. Sivana is defeated by shazam in that story it ends with Sivana seeing Mr. Mind after he broke out of the glass encasement and he told Dr. Sivana "You and I are going to be the best of friends.." then the story ends. Dunno if it continued after that.

Hes a little Mind Controlling worm from Venus though

So did he split his powers with the other kids or do they all have the same powers and are just as strong/fast etc?

word..they already got the aquaman and wonder woman for that angle..

homie from walking dead can be thomas wayne..

and u dont even see superman till the end.

I thought it was a dope movie. I knew the disabled kid was gonna run most of the movie from the moment he started with the "weird kid" comedy. I was a little thrown off by how shitty the villains family was to him for no reason. When someone gets their head bit off with no blood it makes me mad skeptical but other than that it was a smooth ride to the end. Did anyone else notice that he didn't really do anything heroic for most of the movie, just a kid fucking around and skipping school just add super powers

I’m glad the didn’t do anything heroic for the first part, they played it so well. He wasn’t an adult, he was 14 in the body of an adult. What do you think a child is gonna do? Exactly what he did. It was refreshing to see such a fun and light movie from a different perspective. Levi killed his role.

The office scene when the villain goes and kills his brother caught me off guard, didn’t expect that at all.

I’m glad the didn’t do anything heroic for the first part, they played it so well. He wasn’t an adult, he was 14 in the body of an adult. What do you think a child is gonna do? Exactly what he did. It was refreshing to see such a fun and light movie from a different perspective. Levi killed his role.

The office scene when the villain goes and kills his brother caught me off guard, didn’t expect that at all.
It would have been more surprising if they weren't so over the top shitty to him straight out the gate.

yeah 500k bet.

damn bro... you aint even support this joint in the theater? lmao did you even check it on Terrarium/CyberFlix? It was actually a pretty good movie. I enjoyed it more than Aquaman

I gotta get on it, bread sent.

tumblr_pre7tprPN11qhbttlo5_540.gif

So did he split his powers with the other kids or do they all have the same powers and are just as strong/fast etc?

Late af, but they didnt really reveal their potential, but from what I understand they are all strong and durable, but each one has ONE of shazams powers. If you rewatch, one of them is super fast. Speed of mercury. I think it was the Asian who was super strong. Strength of Hercules. Freddy was the only one that could fly, or knew how to fly.

Basically they are weaker versions of shazam, each with a particular skillset, but shazam has ALL their powers.

Back