Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think this is actually going to be good.

I read that Superman will be making a small cameo in this. I don’t know if it’s true but I’ve heard from various sources that is the case.

I liked the trailer.

It has me more interested than Ant Man and the Wasp.

I'm getting a strong MAGA vibe from this. A comfort to all the white kids who felt left out during the Black Panther craze.

Only thing I hated about Shazam is he's supposed to have the wisdom of Solomon, but he's still immature as a kid...

I know it always been played for laughs... But that was my only gripe with the character....

But he's dumb strong and powerful, so this gonna be good.... Dude got top 5 power....

Basically he's Superman without a weakness except he's a 12yr old kid in a grown-up body.
Sooooo how does he have villains if there is no weakness?

Or did I misunderstand your post

Only thing I hated about Shazam is he's supposed to have the wisdom of Solomon, but he's still immature as a kid...

I know it always been played for laughs... But that was my only gripe with the character....

But he's dumb strong and powerful, so this gonna be good.... Dude got top 5 power....

Blame JLU. They were the first ones to try that and because it was popular it stuck but that's not who Captain Marvel is. He's still Billy but it's not exactly a kid driving an adult body like this movie and New 52 make it out to be.

I think this is actually going to be good.

I read that Superman will be making a small cameo in this. I don’t know if it’s true but I’ve heard from various sources that is the case.

At some point they're gonna have to come around to them trading blows.

Blame JLU. They were the first ones to try that and because it was popular it stuck but that's not who Captain Marvel is. He's still Billy but it's not exactly a kid driving an adult body like this movie and New 52 make it out to be.

What are some good Shazam comics to read up on that's more in line with the direction you're talking about?

Wonder woman killing him in Flashpoint was one of the dopest superhero death scenes of all time.

Shit was quick, violent, brutal, and savage as fuck...

fHK6G6b.gif

What are some good Shazam comics to read up on that's more in line with the direction you're talking about?
Besides the original Fawcett comics you got The Power of Shazam! ongoing from the 90s. Grant Morrison's Thunderworld for something more recent.

Back