Welcome To aBlackWeb

Letting critics see it a month early cuz they so confident....

:celebrate:

When you good...... You good

ROFL.... If they were grimey they would start a

"Could the real Captain Marvel please stand up?"

Campaign

Nah, they just don't want to be forgotten w/ Endgame coming out.

Marvel should push it to the 12th :hahaha:
Bruh, the fact that it's even in the discussion when it's budget was less than 100 speaks volumes to how much this movie is already over achieving.....

This the only debut movie that the villain for the sequel was cast years in advance.... Niggaz so confident about the success of this one, we already amped to see the rock in the sequel...

This bout to be that movie... I'm trying to tell you

You petty too.

You voted for me even though you said Goldie was the biggest threat?

Had me like
:nigga2:
told u, i gave my word i wasn't gonna vote for goldie... my word is my bond

Bruh, the fact that it's even in the discussion when it's budget was less than 100 speaks volumes to how much this movie is already over achieving.....

What Discussion? The only time Shazam and Endgame is mention together is how much can it make before A4 come thru and crush the buildings.

And the outlook ain't looking that good fam "riight"

Spite?

For months you been saying Phase 4 (and beyond) is gonna flop, based on nothing but a hope & a prayer.
i said it will not match what the've done in the past 10 years.

what they did will stand alone as one accomplishment, and won't me matched...even by them....

i don't think they can successfully build towards another big even such as infinity war....

i could be wrong, and if i am i will admit it, but i just don't see them having another 10 years in them.....

and i based that off of captain marvel not having enough charisma to be the person to put the franchise back on...

and so far with her movie, i don't think i was way off base..

yea it did well, but are people really ready for captain marvel to be the face of the mcu.....

and i based that off of captain marvel not having enough charisma to be the person to put the franchise back on...

and so far with her movie, i don't think i was way off base..

yea it did well, but are people really ready for captain marvel to be the face of the mcu.....

How could you base any of this off something that was 7 months out from being released.:foh5:

Back