Welcome To aBlackWeb

I just watched it on Facebook.
Typed the name on search, and clicked videos....

It was the first thing to pop up.

It was pretty good. It followed the comics pretty heavily.

I was impressed, cuz that was a lot of comics crammed into one movie. And they really made it work.

The voice cast was dope too. I liked it.

Everytime they brought him back was garbage .I hope not.

It was like every time they made a Brolly movie sequel

I thought shit was switched up a lot though. The Justice League members were different. No Guy Gardner. But I can overlook that. And wasn’t the villain that came Mongul and not Darkseid. Also no Supergirl. It was still very good. I thought the ending was a bit rushed though. He didn’t get his powers back that way. The Eradicator sacrificed himself and gave him the powers back. But I’m just being picky. Overall I loved it

Gotta check this out. I just got my PC back working so gotta catch up on a few now I think. Dc animation been consistent af lately and its dope they're venturing out to other heroes finally and doing specific storylines as animated films. I read that they have superman red son in the works and batman hush and the long Halloween as well

I thought shit was switched up a lot though. The Justice League members were different. No Guy Gardner. But I can overlook that. And wasn’t the villain that came Mongul and not Darkseid. Also no Supergirl. It was still very good. I thought the ending was a bit rushed though. He didn’t get his powers back that way. The Eradicator sacrificed himself and gave him the powers back. But I’m just being picky. Overall I loved it
The amount of comics they covered, they had to make massive changes...

I am getting irritated how they keep leaving guy Gardner out.

Death of Superman was better than Reign of the Supermen. Makes the overall film disjointed. Still it was better than Doomsday.

Back