Welcome To aBlackWeb

🤔 The girlfriend works for waller....

I'm basing this on her dancing in the intro and I saw her on another TV show, and she really hasn't gotten much screen time...

I think we're gonna get a reveal where she's keeping tabs on wallers daughter. Think about it, murn knew she was wallers daughter cuz he did his research....

You don't thing waller did her research on her daughters girlfriend..... One of themes with her character is trust. She has yet to be really burned to truly get it. Finding out her girlfriend was really an agent would totally fuck her head up and push her development.

Yes I'm high. But this still makes sense

🤔 The girlfriend works for waller....

I'm basing this on her dancing in the intro and I saw her on another TV show, and she really hasn't gotten much screen time...

I think we're gonna get a reveal where she's keeping tabs on wallers daughter. Think about it, murn knew she was wallers daughter cuz he did his research....

You don't thing waller did her research on her daughters girlfriend..... One of themes with her character is trust. She has yet to be really burned to truly get it. Finding out her girlfriend was really an agent would totally fuck her head up and push her development.

Yes I'm high. But this still makes sense

I wouldn't be surprised is this is true. Especially how Waller operates.

Vigilante is an idiot lol but he is ride or die like a motherfucker

Lil Asian dude fucked up those white boys.

Peacemaker killed his father AND his brother. Damn! Homie gone need therapy

Naw his father deserved to be put down. Fucc them tears.

Smh & lol @ Vigilante not knowing what crying is.

Lol @ the vets bout it bout it and ready to ride out. They should've took them along. Lol

I think that was a call back to Harley having no idea the one dude was with them on the suicide mission

ce8161704789d42b10fd8753ceb75be0e2371e90.gifv

168513b151d6ef85176914bb4563ba6378e042be.gifv

I just started it and was able to catch up

I found the after credit scenes by accident when letting the first episode keep playing lol some of them are funny. That last one was good

This wasn't what I thought it'd be. I wasn't expecting this show to be when he has a change of heart on killing everyone

It's good but I'm curious if it'd be better if he kept the same attitude from suicide squad

Naw his father deserved to be put down. Fucc them tears.

Smh & lol @ Vigilante not knowing what crying is.

Lol @ the vets bout it bout it and ready to ride out. They should've took them along. Lol

That was supposed to be a callback to Vigilante's introduction in Episode 2 when he catches Peacemaker crying in his trailer but Peacemaker says he's exercising his face muscles.

Back