Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW DC's Justice League: Crisis on Infinite Earths

I really enjoyed this but also super confused with all the time jumps and universe hopping. Still very good. Flash the GOAT. Can't wait for part two. Also after this movie I hope they get a better animation team for the next series of DC animated movies.

Saw.it last night. It was surprisingly good considering how ass cheeks war world.was. this current dc animated universe was mid for.the most part except for long holloween and the justice society movie.

Saw.it last night. It was surprisingly good considering how ass cheeks war world.was. this current dc animated universe was mid for.the most part except for long holloween and the justice society movie.
Did you like Man of Tomorrow? I thought that was cool. As was Batman the Doom That Came To Gotham. The Super Son's movie was straight too

Did you like Man of Tomorrow? I thought that was cool. As was Batman the Doom That Came To Gotham. The Super Son's movie was straight too

Doom.that came to.Gotham is.alright if you're into.that lovecdaft crypto horfor.type stuff but its not apart of this current dc series. It's more of a one off. Man of tommorOw was okay but csst.was kind of bloated. Lobo didn't need to be in this movie also I didn't like them turning parasite into.a kaiju . I say most these dc a imated movies were mid because they all had the same plot were an ally ends up.being the vilian. In green lantern Hal Jordan was possessed by parrylax in justice society aquaman was brainwashed (I forget who it was twas controlling bim. In the legion of Super heroes movie Mon el turns bad etc.I couod.watch any of them.again except.for.war world.it was boring and that final.act was the worst and I hated lobos voice acting and monguls character design

I didn't really like this. It was kinda convoluted and I feel like this was Flashpoint all over again. It didn't suck at all but it was kinda underwhelming

Back