Welcome To aBlackWeb

Affleck was a dope ass batman, hate that hes not doing a stand alone film anymore, and dude playin joker is a good actor, im looking forward to it, and obviously the pic is joker before the accident so i dunno why niggas is already writing shit off, i remember when ledger got the part and everybody and they momma shit on it and we all know how that turned out

All the villains available in the DC universe, and all the villans Batman has faced and they STILL go right back to Joker.

Shits turrble.
Hes one of the most popular villians in history, and this is a standalone film so it makes perfect sense, you want a joker origin film or you want one about riddler? Which will do better?

What movie is this for, did the dude from Suicide Squad not playing Joker anymore

Nope DC just wanted another cash grab with a Joker origin story movie without having to use Jared Leto.. so this shit aint even connected to anything theyve even done before... prolly a one shot... unless it does well

Hes one of the most popular villians in history, and this is a standalone film so it makes perfect sense, you want a joker origin film or you want one about riddler? Which will do better?

Bane, Hush, Deadshot, Jason Todd and his aliases... Actually that could be sweet as fuck. Blend "A Death In The Family" with a Red Hood origin.

Shit a movie centered around Hugo Strange and Arkham Asylum could be dope as fuck if they did it right.

Affleck was a dope ass batman, hate that hes not doing a stand alone film anymore, and dude playin joker is a good actor, im looking forward to it, and obviously the pic is joker before the accident so i dunno why niggas is already writing shit off, i remember when ledger got the part and everybody and they momma shit on it and we all know how that turned out

I was one of them people. Lol.

When Ledger 1st got casted, my initial reaction was "Aww hell naw! Broke Back???" I'm glad I was wrong.

Bane, Hush, Deadshot, Jason Todd and his aliases... Actually that could be sweet as fuck. Blend "A Death In The Family" with a Red Hood origin.

Shit a movie centered around Hugo Strange and Arkham Asylum could be dope as fuck if they did it right.
Like a poster said before this shits a cash grab, your gonna take a shot with your most popular villian versus anybody else, it aint that hard to figure out, why you think darth maul is getting his own movie as opposed to all the siths that would be way better from star wars???

I'll wait before I pass judgment. I think it will be dope though.

As far as using another villain, I think Riddler or Penguin would be dope. Batman 2 back in the 90's was basically a penguin film and it was superb.

I'm glad Marvel never let the popularity of a property hold them back from making a movie. Wish DC would take those chances cause they got the properties.

Last edited:
If done right could be epic
If done wrong could be tragic..

I'm about as excited as I am for venom.

Curiosity more than anything around point.

Hearing that geoff johns is excited has me optimistic .

The fact that Todd Phillips wrotex and directed it has me intrigued.

Robert deniro and joquan Phoenix make me think they're relying on star power to sell it...

We'll see

Back